Bumble and bumble. Curl (Style) Conditioning Mousse uploaded by Elizabeth S.Bumble and bumble. Curl (Style) Conditioning Mousse uploaded by Christina S.Bumble and bumble. Curl (Style) Conditioning Mousse uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A Conditioning curl mousse that creates frizz-free, touchable curls without the crunch. This Brazilian oil-infused Conditioning Mousse helps create touchably soft, boisterous, frizz-free curls. Formulated with Bumble's HydraSculpt Blend™, it mixes styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated. It also contains curl-friendly ingredients like UV inhibitors to protect against the drying effects of the sun so that curly girls can flaunt the perfect bounce no matter the curl, no matter the girl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Whether it's loose and free, or used as a starting point to create a variety of looks up, half-up, twists curly hair is always so stylish. This new Bb. Curl collection will change the lives of curly girls." Laurent Philippon, Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director This product is also alcohol-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I love bumble and bumble products. They’re a really nice high quality professional haircare line. I often use mousse to style my hair while damp. I have naturally wavy hair that is dry and damaged. The conditioning and defrizzing aspect of this mousse along with the soft look and feel of it in the hair make this stuff great for air drying my hair. Highly recommend. Bumble and bumble. Curl (Style) Conditioning Mousse
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I got to try this mousse at a friends house when i was staying over for a few days and i have to say it’s a pretty good mousse. My hair didn’t feel gross and crunchy when the product dried, but it did tame the curls and frizz a bit which i loved. I am definitely going to look into getting some for myself when i run out of the product i use currently.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I've purchased this to use for my daughters hair, she has thick hair that is wavy with some curls. It helps with styling especially after second day washed hair. I like that it does. It leave any greasy or leftover product in her hair once it's absorbed and doesn't seem to weigh it down either. Smells nice.
Dixie M.
The smell is incredible and the spray doesn't leave any kind of residue build up. When you work to put curls into wavy hair you want something that will help them to last and look their best, this is the product for that. If you are naturally curly probably is even more effective.
rebecca r.
Fayetteville, AR
Wasn't impressed. I have thick curly hair and I feel as though this just made my hair thick and frizzy. I love the volume it added, but not at the expense of my curls. Definitely too expensive for what I'm getting. Would need to pair with some super moisturizer to make it effective.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One of my favorite products to use for a curly headed client! Amazing smell and long lasting hold and awesome effect to the overall hair design! I highly recommend you to try this product out I love using all B.B. products in the salon!
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
I don't have curly hair but I use this for extra volume and it works great for that! My hairstylist used it on me and that's how I discovered it. Highly recommend.
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
Leaves a nice scent on hair but crunchier feeling than normal. The bottle lasted me almost months, good value. Probably would not buy this product. Have tried multiple bumble and bumble products and this was my only let down.
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
My hair always needs products. It’s dry so I’m always trying to protect it. The smell is fresh and inviting.. once I️ put in that all I️ need till I️ rewash. It’s not pricey at all. I’ve used it a few times already.
Maria C.
Absolutos love this mousse. It does such wonders to my hair. The only con is that it is pricey. I have wavy hair and it adds even more waves to my hair. It is long lasting and doesn’t leave it sticky like others.
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
Has anyone with thin-ish curly hair tried this and had success? I usually love b&b products and I've really been wanting to try this line for curly hair!
Jeri-Ashley D.
San Antonio, TX
I've been looking for a new mousse to try out and my stylist recommended this one. Is the product worth the cost? Does it last any longer than any other hair product brand?

back