BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A gel-oil formula that helps loosen and lengthen wound-up curls. This unique, jelly-like Gel-Oil has the control of a gel and the nourishment, hydration, and shine of an oil to help elongate shrunken curls. Bumble's HydraSculpt Blend™, with Brazilian oils, mixes styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated. It also contains UV inhibitors to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Whether it's loose and free, or used as a starting point to create a variety of looks up, half-up, twists curly hair is always so stylish. This new Bb. Curl collection will change the lives of curly girls." Laurent Philippon, Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director This product is also alcohol-free.

• Bumble and bumble. Curl (Style) Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil Is...2 Answers
  • For it's price, is it worth buying? Does it leave curly h...1 Answers
  • Needing a new product to style my hair and saw this at se...1 Answers
Aime P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the curl line from Bumble and Bumble, especially this anti-humidity oil-gel combo. I love to have soft, defined bouncy curls and it’s difficult to get those results all from one product. This product won’t dry out your curls nor will it make them crunchy. What you will get is beautifully defined coils. Also, a little goes a long way. I have very dense, very tightly coiled hair and I was able to get 3 uses out of one sample packet. Even though the container is small you won’t use a ton in one sitting which is always a plus!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is by far the most expensive hair product I’ve ever bought but I admit it works very well. It’s only available at high end beauty stores and salons so it’s not instantly accessible for everyone.
I use this as part of my curly girl styling routine (even though I know it’s not CG approved). I wet my hands and scoop about 1/2 tsp at a time on my hands and then work it onto small sections of my hair, twisting my curls as I go. I use this in conjunction with a curl booster and mousse.
This has great staying power and really helps reduce frizz.
The biggest downside is the tub it’s in. For a product this expensive they could have sprung for a pump. It would make it easier to portion out.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Bumble and Bumble Anti Humidity Gel Oil is amazing product. .I have been using this product for months now and have never been let down. I purchased it from Birchbox after receiving a sample and couldn't wait for the full size product to arrive. I have medium length hair. .not to thick..not to thin..I apply a quarter size amt the my clean and towel dry hair. .you can now style ir let air dry..either way your hair is going to be amazing. .no more frizz. .flyaway. ,unmanageable hair. I definitely recommend this product. It has definitely changed my life and the way I react to the weather as far as my hair goes. My hair even seems to be growing faster. .no more breakage! !! I highly recommend this product.
Camille G.
Purchased because it had really good reviews and it did not disappoint! Living in an area with high humidity daily is a struggle while having natural hair and this provided some relief!! I used it as a styled when doing a braid out and then next day my hair was smoother and much less frizzy. If you’re on the fence about this product, go for it!!
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
My sister in law introduced me to this product because I have natural curly/frizzy hair.  She also knows how much I absolutely love bumble and bumble products.  This has been an absolute game changer for me with my hair, especially in the Summer months.

You can purchase this I believe in your local Sephora stores.  It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way.  And if you have hair like me, super fine & thin, you really need a very small amount.

I apply just a little to damn hair and scrunch it all over. Super easy!
Katie L.
Durham, NC
This is a miracle product. For years I’ve searched for the perfect product for my curls and this is it. You just need a little bit and it makes PERFECT curls. They lasted me 2 days too. Just work it into your hair and it makes frizz-free, soft, shiny curls. It’s $34 but you only need a tiny bit. And I actually mean that, not like other products where you need a handful. Just a dime size for real! Love love love!!!!
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have long, very curly (3b/3c) hair; this product smells like sweet tea to me (not bad), and feels nice. I personally find it hard to use the right amount where it works but doesn’t leave my hair stiff. BUT when you use juuuust the right amount this is a great product well worth the price.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
LOVE that it’s a gel-oil, I never feel like I can control oils as they spread in my hair but I love this! My frizzy hair is absolutely tamed with this, and a little goes a long way so (while the price is a bit high) I feel good knowing I’ll have it for a while😊
Stefani G.
My hair is supper frizzy and this works perfectly! Specially during summer time! I loved how soft and shiny hair looked! I also noticed that my ends were getting so much better as will! If you live in a dry climate this will be your best friend!!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I have very weird straight, wavy, curly hair that only looks good in the right temperature and humidity. Until I found this! I can have great curly hair year round! for the most part it is vey soft. I rarely have crunchy hair. The only thing I don't like is the very large opened and sticking my fingers in the goo. I wish it was more of a squeeze bottle. Amazing product though!! Be ware that cost of bumble and bumble is a tad higher.
Kenya G.
Is this product worth it ?
Bumble and bumble. Curl (Style) Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil Is this product Curly Girl friendly?  Is it water soluble?Thanks,Laura
Katie R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Needing a new product to style my hair and saw this at sephora. Wasn't sure if it would be something I would like. I have naturally curly hair, just wanting something to tame my frizz and define my curls. I loved how it said it had oil in it too so it's not that sticky. Is this product a good one to style curly hair??Bumble and bumble. Curl (Style) Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
This product is a bit expensive! Does a lot go a long way? Please share your curl pattern and how you use this product.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
For it's price, is it worth buying? Does it leave curly hair soft and moisturized or crunchy?

Sephora