Hair CareBumble and bumble
Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer

Bumble and bumble Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer

This moisturizing, UV protective primer detangles and defines on day one - and refreshes and re-shapes on day two (and beyond).

Is this any good on the curls like does it give them that wet but moisturized look?
Hola me pueden mandar producto para saber su calidad?
I'd like to start using this primer but don’t exactly know how to use it? I have curly, extremely frizzy and dry hair, would you recommend it?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer!
Mona A.
Santa Clara, CA
This has helped my hair lock in moisture and make it easy to use heating tools. Its even helped me get my hair straightened and curled in half the time it used to take me.
Audrey A.
Richmond, VA
Love this stuff! Makes my hair feel silky and smells great! My hair is shiny and I don't need to use as much product when this is applied!
Zarah K.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Does the job. Worth the money. It smells great and is long lasting. Use after shower when damp
Maria B.
Springfield, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells absolute amazing makes the hair feel so soft not to mention it makes the curls look absolutely beautiful no frizz.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Bumble and bumble Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer uploaded by Angela T.
Bumble and bumble hair dressers in visible oil is what I recommend. I bought the 2 ounce bottle of invisible oil to try as a good heat protective primer. I spray it on damp hair and comb it through and it works very well. Has truly reduced the amount of split ends and frizzies that the southern humidity can cause.
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is good!! Nice smelling !!’ And works effectively ❤️. Doesn’t harden my hair when the heat touches it. Flexible and does what it’s meant to do, prepare and protect. No improvement needed. This stuff is the bomb 💣❤️
Anna G.
Grayson, GA
I love this spray. I usually use it before I do beach waves. I actually don’t even need sea salt spray if I use this first which is nice. It smells really good and doesn’t make your hair look greasy or feel greasy. 10/10 recommended.
Lola V.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love everything bumble and bumble but as for the curl power of this I’m on the fence. I use two other bumble products with this and it’s too much work tbh!
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
Bumble and bumble Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer uploaded by Shelley P.
I have extremely long hair so getting curls to truly last is so difficult. I tried this styling product by Bumble & Bumble and I am thrilled! This left my hair shining, not greasy or pasty feeling and my curls lasted about 3 times longer than normal!! I am keeping myself stocked up on this!!!! You’ve got to try this friends! #friendfest #friendchella Bumble and bumble Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer. #longhair #longhairgoals #superlonghair
Colette D.
East Providence, RI
B&B is not stiff thats why I use it! My hair is thin and wavy, I love the curls that I get with this product. B&B lasts all day and exceeds my expectations
Ask a question to the Influenster community...