BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This UV protective defining creme helps create flexible curls with separation.

INGREDIENTS

HydraSculpt Blend™
A cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated.

Brazilian Oil Blend
Thirsty curls are hydrated with the help of Capuacu Butter and exotic Brazilian oils: Brazil Nut Oil, Babassu Oil, Pracaxi Oil

Rich Moisture Mix
A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits: Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Urea, Trehalose, Sodiume Hyaluronate, Squalane, Barley Extract, Wheat Germ Extract

Buy on ULTA
Amanda H.
This product has been hyped by many hair stylists and fellow curly hair friends. I finally broke down and paid $31 thinking I would use it sparingly. I have fine natural curly hair that I’ve styled with mousse products over the years. This is how I applied the defining curl cream: I applied a quarter size amount to my hair while it was soaking wet and distributed it from the bottom and worked my way up to my roots. I find this technique gives my curls the most definition and eliminates most of my frizz no matter what type of leave in product I use. I let my hair air dry without touching it until it was completely dry. When I flipped my hair and tousled it, it felt sticky and difficult to break up the curls. Throughout the day my curls just looked limp and had a wet look. The second time I used it, I used less product and dried my hair with a diffuser. The result was slightly better, but I still had a sticky texture to my curls which I’m not a fan of. Overall, I’m not impressed with this defining cream for the price.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I've been trying not to use hot tools as much because it really kills my hair that's already damaged to begin with. I wanted to look for something that tames frizz and creates natural looking wavy beach hair. I can't ever let my hair air dry on its own otherwise it would literally be a big poofy mess! I was really nervous about purchasing this because I thought it would be a let down like everything else I've tried. I used to use mousse to hold my curls but my hair dresser told me because my hair went through multiple color processing and is really dry, I should use a cream or gel based product. I scrunched my damp hair with this styling creme and I loved how my hair looked! It was just want a wanted - relaxed beach waves without looking dry. I would definitely recommend this product - but again, everyone's hair is different and it might not work for some people but it's all trial and error so it doesn't hurt trying it out. I'm definitely going to buy it again after I'm done using it.
Amanda B.
New Braunfels
I tried this just to see if it would help my curls. I honestly saw a huge difference. Pictures don’t do it much justice but I’m going to post some pics, the first pic is just my hair without it and the others will have the curl creme in my hair. I found it worked best when my hair was super wet, then i scrunched it into my hair, scrunch my hair with a dry towel and then defuse it! I recommend giving it a shot. They even sell small travel sized ones if you wanna try it like that, that’s how i did it!
Ash K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love this product. I also like the shampoo and conditioner for curly hair as well. After I shower I run the curl creme through my hair and let it air dry. I even sleep on it and I still have beautiful curls the next morning. The only con is the product is expensive at ulta I spent $31.00. It is so good that I do spend splurge on it. Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Sulfate Free Shampoo
Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Custom Conditioner
Sierra S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have wavy-curly hair. Currently my length is right below the ears... this product does not enhance my curl whatsoever. I feel like when I use it my hair is less curly. I would be curious to use it when my hair is longer. The smell is amazing and I have heard great things. Just not for me.
Kelly V.
Denver
I have wavy to curly fine hair. This styling cream really helps define a curl pattern. I use it after I’ve squeezed all the excess moisture possible out of my hair, and I apply it from mid shaft to ends. I find a little goes a long way, which is great, as it is a pricey product.
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I bought this in the Getaway travel set offered at Ulta.  I got it at the clearance even so the 3 pieces were $14.50 so worth the try.  This cream is what I've been searching for.  It's not sticky at all and holds your curls all day.  Doesn't weigh your hair down and works great along side the primer and the oil.  This is a must have for any curly girl and the smell is very subtle.
magaly g.
I’m not sure how I feel about this. I feel like it works but you have to apply a lot of the product. This product is a bit expensive for the amount you get and how much I have to apply for it to do what it states it does.
Becca S.
I really like the way it defines  curls and  controls frizz, I apply it on my hair while it’s damp and when it drys it’s curly and no frizz. I Absolutely notice the difference and I’m able to get away from using heat styling tools, love the smell and it doesn’t make my hair greasy. I like applying the bumble and bumble surf spray to achieve a relax style and beach waves
Lisey G.
Arlington, VA
I have blonde, frizzy, curly hair that tends to frizz out and straighten without product. I put this in while my hair is wet, then let it dry WITHOUT touching my hair until it dries. It'll be a little crunchy when dry, but I scrunch my hair a little, and my curls are absolutely perfect. I highly recommend! Just play with amount and don't touch hair until dry!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Anyone know if this company is cruelty free? Thanks!
Is this good for a second or third day refreshing of kinky, curly or coiled hair?
Mubeena M.
Sugar Land, TX
I have been on a search for a good quality curl defining cream for a long time. My hair is long, thick, and naturally wavy. The humidity causes my hair to frizz instantly. I'm not necessarily looking for volume (my hair looks like a lion's mane when I wake up). I just want to enhance my curls- make them look like I spent a little more time on them rather than just use invisible oil and call it a day. If there are any products or combination of products out there that could help my hair, please let me know!
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this product actually do anything special for curly hair? I've used many products that were meant for curly hair but they don't seem to do anything for my hair that regular shampoo and conditioner didn't already do
Kenya G.
I want to get this product but don't know if it's worth the money. So if anybody tried this I would love to know if you liked it. Thanks