BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #24 in Hair Cream

This UV protective defining creme helps create flexible curls with separation.

INGREDIENTS

HydraSculpt Blend™
A cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated.

Brazilian Oil Blend
Thirsty curls are hydrated with the help of Capuacu Butter and exotic Brazilian oils: Brazil Nut Oil, Babassu Oil, Pracaxi Oil

Rich Moisture Mix
A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits: Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Urea, Trehalose, Sodiume Hyaluronate, Squalane, Barley Extract, Wheat Germ Extract

Amanda H.
This product has been hyped by many hair stylists and fellow curly hair friends. I finally broke down and paid $31 thinking I would use it sparingly. I have fine natural curly hair that I’ve styled with mousse products over the years. This is how I applied the defining curl cream: I applied a quarter size amount to my hair while it was soaking wet and distributed it from the bottom and worked my way up to my roots. I find this technique gives my curls the most definition and eliminates most of my frizz no matter what type of leave in product I use. I let my hair air dry without touching it until it was completely dry. When I flipped my hair and tousled it, it felt sticky and difficult to break up the curls. Throughout the day my curls just looked limp and had a wet look. The second time I used it, I used less product and dried my hair with a diffuser. The result was slightly better, but I still had a sticky texture to my curls which I’m not a fan of. Overall, I’m not impressed with this defining cream for the price.
Ronea L.
Chicago
If I could give this 100 stars I would. Honestly. I had actually got a sample of this in my Sephora package and at the time I was looking for something for my curls that would really bring them out and let them flourish. Used it twice and went to Sephora and purchased the full size. This stuff retails for I believe around 30$ (correct me if I'm wrong but I know it's up there) and for good healthy hair I don't mind paying that much for a good curl products. My hair is still in the process of returning to it's normal curl pattern but this stuff smells amazing and hydrates my hair. I like my curls to look a little more on the messy side and my hair will frizz regardless in heat. But in the fall and winter time this is ESPECIALLY my go to. A little goes a pretty long way for me too. About to purchase my second bottle!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I've been trying not to use hot tools as much because it really kills my hair that's already damaged to begin with. I wanted to look for something that tames frizz and creates natural looking wavy beach hair. I can't ever let my hair air dry on its own otherwise it would literally be a big poofy mess! I was really nervous about purchasing this because I thought it would be a let down like everything else I've tried. I used to use mousse to hold my curls but my hair dresser told me because my hair went through multiple color processing and is really dry, I should use a cream or gel based product. I scrunched my damp hair with this styling creme and I loved how my hair looked! It was just want a wanted - relaxed beach waves without looking dry. I would definitely recommend this product - but again, everyone's hair is different and it might not work for some people but it's all trial and error so it doesn't hurt trying it out. I'm definitely going to buy it again after I'm done using it.
Amanda B.
New Braunfels
I tried this just to see if it would help my curls. I honestly saw a huge difference. Pictures don’t do it much justice but I’m going to post some pics, the first pic is just my hair without it and the others will have the curl creme in my hair. I found it worked best when my hair was super wet, then i scrunched it into my hair, scrunch my hair with a dry towel and then defuse it! I recommend giving it a shot. They even sell small travel sized ones if you wanna try it like that, that’s how i did it!
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI
I love this product. I also like the shampoo and conditioner for curly hair as well. After I shower I run the curl creme through my hair and let it air dry. I even sleep on it and I still have beautiful curls the next morning. The only con is the product is expensive at ulta I spent $31.00. It is so good that I do spend splurge on it. Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Sulfate Free Shampoo
Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Custom Conditioner
Sierra S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have wavy-curly hair. Currently my length is right below the ears... this product does not enhance my curl whatsoever. I feel like when I use it my hair is less curly. I would be curious to use it when my hair is longer. The smell is amazing and I have heard great things. Just not for me.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
This is a great product to use to truly define your curles! I️ have naturally freeze wavy hair. This product helps me define my curls and
Look beautiful. It is long lasting. I’ve used it numerous times! I️ would highly recommend it for sure ! I️ usually use my Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls 1” Curling Iron to help give my curls a beautiful curly shape as well 😍I️ find this a great combo!
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
I really wanted to love this- I have heard such great things about this product. I was really excited to get this as a deluxe sample from a promo hair offer from sephora. I received this with several other curly hair products, and this was one of my least favorites in the package. It did an okay job of defining my curls, but not nearly as good of a job for the price. I still felt like my hair was pretty dry and frizzy. I'll use the rest of the sample but will probably not repurchase.
Kelly V.
Denver
I have wavy to curly fine hair. This styling cream really helps define a curl pattern. I use it after I’ve squeezed all the excess moisture possible out of my hair, and I apply it from mid shaft to ends. I find a little goes a long way, which is great, as it is a pricey product.
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
I did not care for the style cream at all. I have a short curly hair so maybe this will be better with long curly hair. It was a lotion like consistency which was nice because it didn't sink in a little faster. But I didn't have any hold whatsoever I felt like my crows came undone instantly and never set right. I guess it helps tame frizz but hard to say. I will not be trying again. Though most of the other Crowe products in this line are very nice
Is this good for a second or third day refreshing of kinky, curly or coiled hair?
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Anyone know if this company is cruelty free? Thanks!
Arlenis C.
Santo Domingo, RD
I have curly hair. How is this product for my hair?
Donna M.
makes curls have long lasting?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Does this leave your hair feeling hard and crunchy?

back