BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This UV protective defining creme helps create flexible curls with separation.

INGREDIENTS

HydraSculpt Blend™
A cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated.

Brazilian Oil Blend
Thirsty curls are hydrated with the help of Capuacu Butter and exotic Brazilian oils: Brazil Nut Oil, Babassu Oil, Pracaxi Oil

Rich Moisture Mix
A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits: Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Urea, Trehalose, Sodiume Hyaluronate, Squalane, Barley Extract, Wheat Germ Extract

Buy on ULTA
Candace W.
Wichita
Purchased at: ULTA
*******They deserve more stars than i'm allowed to give!!!****For years i have looked in the mirror and felt so cursed by all this crazy curly hair, I depressingly could blow an entire paycheck testing different products that couldn't even remotely tame my mane, I ended up just straightening it everyday to save money. And to just feel normal, until one fine day i received a sample of this in a beauty box and it changed my beauty routine forever, I mean a picture speaks louder than words, CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME FRIZZ FREE CURLS, I spend way less time and money on my hair routine today thanks to BUMBLE, ( went from 2 hrs on hair to 10 minutes) i'm totally excited to experience EVERYTHING they have to offer if it's anything remotely as amazing as this fairy godmother of hair products! I literally feel like I encountered an angel that came to my hair rescue. I'm so much more confident when looking in the mirror and don't feel 100% envious of EVERY SINGLE OTHER WOMAN WITH NORMAL HAIR LOL and anyone with this mop knows what ...I'm saying
👌 Bumble and bumble. Curl Defining Creme
Thank you so much for creating this product for hopeless curly headed girlies such as myself!
**side note, I only wish it had a slightly more fragrant scent to it, , lacking a little pizzazz in that area, just a very blunt smell nothing scented really at all, .ok for those who duhbut care for fragrance but i'm obsessed with a vitd smelling hair product that makes toy feel fresh all day. I end up dropping in some lavender essential oils in my bottle of humble cream right away.
Amanda H.
This product has been hyped by many hair stylists and fellow curly hair friends. I finally broke down and paid $31 thinking I would use it sparingly. I have fine natural curly hair that I’ve styled with mousse products over the years. This is how I applied the defining curl cream: I applied a quarter size amount to my hair while it was soaking wet and distributed it from the bottom and worked my way up to my roots. I find this technique gives my curls the most definition and eliminates most of my frizz no matter what type of leave in product I use. I let my hair air dry without touching it until it was completely dry. When I flipped my hair and tousled it, it felt sticky and difficult to break up the curls. Throughout the day my curls just looked limp and had a wet look. The second time I used it, I used less product and dried my hair with a diffuser. The result was slightly better, but I still had a sticky texture to my curls which I’m not a fan of. Overall, I’m not impressed with this defining cream for the price.
Kaitlyn L.
Morgantown, WV
This product is a nice cream that helped define my waves. I have thick blonde wavy hair but my hair can looked weighed down and greasy with some creams and I was quite happy that this kept my hair light and non-greasy. I also has a nice scent. You cant really smell it from the bottle but once you start to put it in your hair its a nice soft scent. You also dont have to use a lot of product which is nice because of the high price point.
Rikka G.
Portland, OR
Not terrible, but not fantastic either. And certainly is not worth the price tag. For reference, I have 3A/3B curls.

It did leave my hair feeling soft, but it did NOT make my curls look any better. If anything, they looked even worse. I also feel as though there wasn’t that much product in the bottle itself, which is disappointing, considering the price.

Overall, not worth it. I bought it at Sephora and ended up returning it.
Jessic M.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
Through trying to embrace my curly hair the past few years I've tried a few curl creams, expensive and inexpensive, and this so far has been my favorite one. It really defines my curls without making them crunchy, and they look shiny and smooth! My only complaint is that it doesn't hold style for more than a day (but I haven't found a cream yet that does). This stuff is great!
Amanda B.
New Braunfels
I tried this just to see if it would help my curls. I honestly saw a huge difference. Pictures don’t do it much justice but I’m going to post some pics, the first pic is just my hair without it and the others will have the curl creme in my hair. I found it worked best when my hair was super wet, then i scrunched it into my hair, scrunch my hair with a dry towel and then defuse it! I recommend giving it a shot. They even sell small travel sized ones if you wanna try it like that, that’s how i did it!
Ash K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love this product. I also like the shampoo and conditioner for curly hair as well. After I shower I run the curl creme through my hair and let it air dry. I even sleep on it and I still have beautiful curls the next morning. The only con is the product is expensive at ulta I spent $31.00. It is so good that I do spend splurge on it. Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Sulfate Free Shampoo
Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Custom Conditioner
Sierra S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have wavy-curly hair. Currently my length is right below the ears... this product does not enhance my curl whatsoever. I feel like when I use it my hair is less curly. I would be curious to use it when my hair is longer. The smell is amazing and I have heard great things. Just not for me.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This is a great product to use to truly define your curles! I️ have naturally freeze wavy hair. This product helps me define my curls and
Look beautiful. It is long lasting. I’ve used it numerous times! I️ would highly recommend it for sure ! I️ usually use my Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls 1” Curling Iron to help give my curls a beautiful curly shape as well 😍I️ find this a great combo!
Kelly V.
Denver
I have wavy to curly fine hair. This styling cream really helps define a curl pattern. I use it after I’ve squeezed all the excess moisture possible out of my hair, and I apply it from mid shaft to ends. I find a little goes a long way, which is great, as it is a pricey product.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Anyone know if this company is cruelty free? Thanks!
Is this good for a second or third day refreshing of kinky, curly or coiled hair?
Kenya G.
I want to get this product but don't know if it's worth the money. So if anybody tried this I would love to know if you liked it. Thanks
Mubeena M.
Sugar Land, TX
I have been on a search for a good quality curl defining cream for a long time. My hair is long, thick, and naturally wavy. The humidity causes my hair to frizz instantly. I'm not necessarily looking for volume (my hair looks like a lion's mane when I wake up). I just want to enhance my curls- make them look like I spent a little more time on them rather than just use invisible oil and call it a day. If there are any products or combination of products out there that could help my hair, please let me know!
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this product actually do anything special for curly hair? I've used many products that were meant for curly hair but they don't seem to do anything for my hair that regular shampoo and conditioner didn't already do