BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A gentle cleanser and curl-enhancer. This shampoo helps curls take shape right out of the shower so that they look shiny and frizz-free. It's a must for anyone with naturally (or chemically) curly hair. For best results, follow with Smoothing Conditioner or Nourishing Masque and Curl Conscious styling products. see more...

Rae B.
Rae B.
I have somewhere in between 3b and 3c hair, and this works great to keep my curls healthy and fabulous! I do have a complaint: the smell! It has a super strong smell which kind of makes me nauseous, and which persists after I've rinsed and allowed my hair to dry. Even my friends could smell it hours later! I use this when I can handle it, because my hair really does love it, but I just don't, so I won't be buying it again.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have impossible curly frizzy crazy fine hair. Bumble and Bumble, even though prizey, is fantastic. It's the only thing that works for my hair. I've tried cheaper brands and it never targets ALL of my issues. It may be for frizzy hair but it will be for thick hair. It may be for curly but not frizzy. It's annoying. Bumble and Bumble is always a good choice for me. Repurchase once a year! Strongly recommend
Alaura M.
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
I love everything Bumble and Bumble. When I had my perm I used the curl conscious and it kept my curls from frizzing. But it also kept my fine hair from breaking and tangling. It made my hair soft and healthy even though it was curly. It helped with my styling and managing.
Kris B.
Kris B.
Boise, ID
I learned about this product at the salon while getting my hair colored. It smells amazing! I have natural curly hair and I am always trying to make it straight. But I really love the way is makes my hair smooth. It feels soft and smooth with little effort.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Bridgeport, AL
I have BIG CURLY hair that can easily be very frizzy sometimes, but this seemed to smooth out the frizz and keep my hair nice and soft looking while still keeping its curl. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has curly or wavy hair.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Crestview, FL
All in all a solid product. My naturally curly hair tends to be quite dry but this product leaves me feeling as if i don't need conditioner! Bought this product online through Sephora. Not too fond of the smell, but some people must like it.
Madelynne S.
Madelynne S.
I love this. I use it after I straighten my hair along with a hydration mask. I want to help my hair recover from the heat damage and have my natural hair look amazing. Only downside is the price. But you pay for quality.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Encourages curls without causing too much frizz. I use it about two-three times a week. A little pricey if you wash your hair daily but if you shampoo on alternate days, worth the price.
Makaela P.
Makaela P.
Stockton, CA
Hands down the best pre wash shampoo! I have oily hair so I choose to pre wash to get a deep clean scalp. This not only smells good but really does the job.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this, it's expensive but I use shampoo very sparingly because my hair is so curly. It is definitely the shampoo that leaves me the least frizzy.
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Hayward, CA
Is this good for crazy frizzy hair?
Lucia E.
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
Is this good for frizzy hair?
liz w.
liz w.
Screven, GA
I have dry and unruly hair. Will this help?