BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A gentle cleanser and curl-enhancer. This shampoo helps curls take shape right out of the shower so that they look shiny and frizz-free. It's a must for anyone with naturally (or chemically) curly hair. For best results, follow with Smoothing Conditioner or Nourishing Masque and Curl Conscious styling products.

Coleen A.
Leaves my hair feeling so clean and smells so good. I’ve recommend this product to many of my coworkers, and they’re in love. I use this product once a week and I’m never disappointed
Mia F.
Portland, OR
I used this shampoo right after my mom recommended it to me. She used it after perming her hair, and said it helped with damage and maintaining an easy styling routine. It definitely does the job! However it is a little pricey for the amount of product your getting.
Taryn H.
Franklin
I really like this product, but do feel it is a little on the expensive side considering I have found cheaper products I love almost as much. It lathers well and works, but overall I would prefer to save my money and buy more affordable options that also work well.
dawn b.
Keystone Heights, FL
i think this product is ok. It seemed to help my curls in the beginnng but by the end of the day I had frizz. I have Oily hair and it didn't seem to help any more than any other shampoo. I do like their other products for curls though. I don't think I would try this product again. I really didn't see any difference from any other shampoo
Corrin S.
Elmhurst
I used to go to a salon that carried Bumble & Bumble products, and this was always used on me whenever I would get my hair done. This shampoo always left my curls feeling SO soft and manageable!
Lisa T.
Powder Spgs, GA
On the days that I want to wear my natural wave/curl this is the shampoo I use. Love the feel it gives my hair and it smells nice. Helps with frizz and gives a great shine to my hair.
Yaya B.
Berkeley , CA
I really like this brand overall. The price point can be a little painful but when I do purchase it I don’t try to use to much which is why I use multiple products in rotation.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I have impossible curly frizzy crazy fine hair. Bumble and Bumble, even though prizey, is fantastic. It's the only thing that works for my hair. I've tried cheaper brands and it never targets ALL of my issues. It may be for frizzy hair but it will be for thick hair. It may be for curly but not frizzy. It's annoying. Bumble and Bumble is always a good choice for me. Repurchase once a year! Strongly recommend
Rae B.
I have somewhere in between 3b and 3c hair, and this works great to keep my curls healthy and fabulous! I do have a complaint: the smell! It has a super strong smell which kind of makes me nauseous, and which persists after I've rinsed and allowed my hair to dry. Even my friends could smell it hours later! I use this when I can handle it, because my hair really does love it, but I just don't, so I won't be buying it again.
Kala F.
Great shampo for my want to be curls. My hair will frizz way before you can coax a curl from it. I liked this shampoo because it helped with half the battle of smoothing out my frizz. I will say that my results were not as great unless I used the bumble and bumble conditioner as well.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Is this good for crazy frizzy hair?
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
Is this good for frizzy hair?
liz w.
Screven, GA
I have dry and unruly hair. Will this help?
Andrea G.