BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

It turns tangles into tendrils with this whisper-light yet thorough curl-enhancing conditioner. A must for anyone with naturally (or chemically) curly hair.

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have more wavy hair than curly hair but I love trying to get the most curls that I possibly can so I decided to give this a try, hoping it would help my waves into curls. It did my hair wavier and it was lightweight, but I don't think I would use it again because it didn't do enough for it. If you have curly hair though I think it would be really nice for you!
Rosemary S.
I like this! It's rare that a curly hair product doesn't weigh my wavy thin hair down, and this left my hair feeling light. It helped hold my natural wave better after drying. I would definitely recommend this!
Caeley D.
I have super curly hair so it works perfect for that. I love the way it smells, makes my hair feel and nourishes it. It's a little bit expensive, but it's worth it
This product defines your curls and help hair soft and smelling good. Keeps curls in place. It is very soft to the touch. This is a balm becomes you just apply it to wet hair as a coat. I was very satisfied.
Georgia V.
E Rutherford, NJ
The main problem with most creams/ gels or mouse that promise to hold a curl is build up and texture. Bumble & bumble is the perfect fix. Using just a dot for my short curls tames frizz and keeps my hair looking neat all day. The best part is that is smells great and my hair still feels soft the entire time. Love it- the results last all day and look natural!
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Wonderful product.
Works excellent at defining and detangling my African American curly hair.
This was the first time I tried this product, I was a bit hesitant at first, but I am glad I did try it.
I will recommend this and I will be purchasing it again!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A great natural curl gel that is very light and doesn't cause those irritating crunchy curls. A little bit goes a very long well. It has a very light, pleasant scent that isn't overpowering and lingers slightly.
Sasha S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
MOISTURE! I used this a few times a week between blow outs and it was amazing! Definitely suggest it! I used it to help reduce frizz!
Evangilene G.
Love this brand and there produCT almost never fail me. I have wavy hair and it seems to keep it under control and smooth.
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
Good product for curly hair my niece has curly hair and she hates it but this product helps with taming and brushing.