Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Aunge W.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A curl-enhancer and lightweight conditioner. Turn tangles into tendrils with moisture light enough for fine hair, but thorough enough for coarse hair. A must-have for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair, this conditioner has the best results when used after Smoothing Shampoo and as a supplement to the Nourishing Masque.

Megan F.
Two big fat thumbs down for me. I was so excited to try this and it smelled so good, but the high price tag was NOT worth how it made my hair feel weighed down and greasy. It smelled great. But that’s about the only thing u did like about it.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have more wavy hair than curly hair but I love trying to get the most curls that I possibly can so I decided to give this a try, hoping it would help my waves into curls. It did my hair wavier and it was lightweight, but I don't think I would use it again because it didn't do enough for it. If you have curly hair though I think it would be really nice for you!
Carla P.
Griffin
Reviewed on another Bumble and Bumble product I’ve used in the past. I have curly/dry/humid frizzed hair AND live in the south where humidity is very high. I remember Bumble really helped calm down my hair, and smelled nice too.
Shelby M.
Westerville, OH
Bumble and Bumble nailed it when they come to curls. It's perfect for my normal non-oily hair and the results are fantastic. It's much better than its alternatives and I mean MUCH. However, I can't buy it often due to price.
Rosemary S.
I like this! It's rare that a curly hair product doesn't weigh my wavy thin hair down, and this left my hair feeling light. It helped hold my natural wave better after drying. I would definitely recommend this!
Jen M.
Marietta, GA
I first saw this in store about 3 months ago, and decided to give it a whirl. For reference, I have 3c curly hair, which is highlighted, just to make it extra crispy and hard to manage. I was surprised at how great this conditioner worked, especially since I had been loyal to another salon brand for years and was skeptical to make the switch. I love this stuff! It made my hair very easy to detangle in the shower, which is a must for me, as I do not use combs. I love this stuff!
Kara S.
Palmyra, NJ
Literally they best conditioner specifically for curly hair that I have ever purchased. I've tried so many different brands that promise ridiculous results from their product but this stuff works. Especially if you use it with the matching shampoo. Smooths curls out and almost eliminated frizz without leaving greasy residue or weighing them down. For so long I hated my curls but this product makes them so manageable. Plus it smells amazing!!
Caitlin A.
Nederland, TX
100% my favorite higher end conditioner. I have very thick, unruly, wavy hair. It's pretty uncontrollable and frizzy. I constantly have tangles that are unmanageable. Having this conditioner is absolutely a privilege. It has a higher price tag, but it's absolutely worth it. It rejuvenates my hair and keeps it not only healthy but smelling good too! It also makes it much easier to style and smoothr too!
Caeley D.
I have super curly hair so it works perfect for that. I love the way it smells, makes my hair feel and nourishes it. It's a little bit expensive, but it's worth it
Skaih C.
Rancho Cucamonga
This product defines your curls and help hair soft and smelling good. Keeps curls in place. It is very soft to the touch. This is a balm becomes you just apply it to wet hair as a coat. I was very satisfied.