BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• What do you think of this shampoo? 1 Answers
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Phoenix , AZ
This Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Shampoo is great because it helps my unmanable thick hair!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Love this shampoo. No buildup and is really good for my curls. Will not use another daily shampoo
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps with curly hair and keep them bouncy and is very easy to work with and it smells great.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Gibraltar
I love all their products for curly hair. I never have any frizz after I use this line
kathleen D.
kathleen D.
Riverview, FL
Great shampoo. i use it inbetween using my wen. the smell is great. the product doesn't weigh my hair down
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Salisbury, MD
Great for the a head of thick curly untamable hair easy to comb threw best used with the conditioner
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
I really enjoyed this shampoo. I'm biracial, with this curly hair & it made my hair so soft & nice
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
I am in love with B&B products, and the same goes for this shampoo. Great smell, great results!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Sydney
This product was great for curly hair. I really felt the product work well and deep with thick curly hair. Scent was beautiful, as all Bumble and Bumble products are. It is a little bit on the pricier side for shampoo, but overall I'm pleased!!!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Robstown, TX
Is this product expensive? I have tried discount and expensive shampoo.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think of this shampoo?