BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Is this product expensive? I have tried discount and expensive sh...1 Answers
  • What do you think of this shampoo? 1 Answers
Sonia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps with curly hair and keep them bouncy and is very easy to work with and it smells great.
Megan H.
Love this shampoo. No buildup and is really good for my curls. Will not use another daily shampoo
Rachel S.
Only shampoo that keeps my daughter's hair looking nice. it helps mine too but since I lost a lot of my curl it's still works.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a clean smell...and does wonders for my hair. I change my product frequently though.
Courtney R.
I am in love with B&B products, and the same goes for this shampoo. Great smell, great results!
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail product for maintaining my curls, I am a HUGE fan of Bumble and Bumble. I justify the higher price tag for the amazing quality of nearly all of their products, especially this one. It hydrates my curls and keeps them under control very effectively.
Hollis A.
Even though my hair isn't super curly, this product works really well for taming frizzy and wavy hair too. It's also gentle enough that it never weighs down my hair
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
My grandma actually suggested this to my initially and bought me a bottle... I tried it and loved it. It's one of the many shampoos I have in the shower because I like to circulate!
Rachel T.
Sydney
This product was great for curly hair. I really felt the product work well and deep with thick curly hair. Scent was beautiful, as all Bumble and Bumble products are. It is a little bit on the pricier side for shampoo, but overall I'm pleased!!!
Veronica B.
Robstown, TX
Is this product expensive? I have tried discount and expensive shampoo.
Leyla S.
What do you think of this shampoo?