BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Is this product expensive? I have tried discount and expensive sh...1 Answers
  • What do you think of this shampoo? 1 Answers
Hannah S.
My holy grail product for maintaining my curls, I am a HUGE fan of Bumble and Bumble. I justify the higher price tag for the amazing quality of nearly all of their products, especially this one. It hydrates my curls and keeps them under control very effectively.
Leah V.
I have been using this to thicken my hair. It is working. I love the smell and how it leaves my hair smooth. I saw a difference in two months of using this shampoo, which I don't mind but wow I love it doesn't weigh down my hair nor leaves it greasy. Also if you have curly hair this is awesome
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
My grandma actually suggested this to my initially and bought me a bottle... I tried it and loved it. It's one of the many shampoos I have in the shower because I like to circulate!
Noella J.
Austin, TX
I have medium curly/wavy hair and I always get really irritated when my curls look flat or frizzy. This product has definitely improved them and given them more shine!
Hollis A.
Even though my hair isn't super curly, this product works really well for taming frizzy and wavy hair too. It's also gentle enough that it never weighs down my hair
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Bumble and bumble is from the gods it loves my thick curly hair, not A lot of places where I live sell it but when I see it I snag it .
Rachel S.
Only shampoo that keeps my daughter's hair looking nice. it helps mine too but since I lost a lot of my curl it's still works.
Lauren P.
San Jose, CA
Use this at my hair salon never disspointed with the outcome of it leaves smelling good, smooth and not oily
kathleen D.
Riverview, FL
Great shampoo. i use it inbetween using my wen. the smell is great. the product doesn't weigh my hair down
Brittney S.
Really allows your curls to show true pattern, all of their curl products truly revert your hair back.
Leyla S.
What do you think of this shampoo?
Veronica B.
Robstown, TX
Is this product expensive? I have tried discount and expensive shampoo.