BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight style refresher with supple support. This mist reawakens soft waves and tames hyperactive curls. It's perfect for mid-morning touch-ups and evening revivals.

• How many days does it take to lose its effect?1 Answers
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
All of bumble and bumbles curl products are amazing! I love the reactivating mist and keep it with me so on the go I can just spritz my hair, scrunch and the fallen curls are brought back to life! It's a staple in my beauty routine and typically I order it from Amazon
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
I LOVE BUMBLE AND BUMBLE! My hair is naturally curly and I always straighten it. For the days when I don't have time or am in a humid place- this stuff is FANTASTIC! It shapes and defines my curls and makes them look great! Would recommend!
Laura O.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing - love this stuff. It hydrates my hair and helps to style it. I usually only purchase the sample size because it's a little too pricey but i love the smell and way it makes my hair feel - just wish it was cheaper!
Michaela A.
Essex Junction, VT
Amazing product! Pricey, but worth it if you want beautiful curls at all times. I have fine curly hair and when I use this spray, it gives me some more volume in my curls and it makes them look fresh.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love love the scent of this stuff and the body it gives my curls when my hair is short. As my hair got longer this product weighed it down to beautiful waves.
Lisa M.
Panama City, FL
Keeps my curls/waves defined & bouncy, lightweight, smells great & I love this product
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's works I guessūüíĀ just not as well as I would hope. It doesn't add much volume.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great on curly hair or wavy hair. If you're looking for a great product and worth the money this product is awesome. It's a little on the pricey side but worth it
Jamie L.
This has quickly become my favorite hair product. I got it a few months ago and was wary it was going to do nothing at first as some products for curly hair usually do. However I was thankfully proved wrong! This defined my natural curls and made them less frizzy and not tamable. I've been using it constantly the past three months and still haven't ran out of product which is a plus as well. Although it's a little pricey I don't mind because it actually works how it's supposed to!
Michelle S.
Brea, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is very damaged from coloring so it was tough to manage. Therefore I've decided to get a perm, after my perm, hair was so dry and destroyed that the curls didn't hold up at all. I have decided to try using curling products and after trying several different brands, this was the only product that held my perm. But lesson learned, no more perms!
Joseana A.
How many days does it take to lose its effect?