BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight style refresher with supple support. This mist reawakens soft waves and tames hyperactive curls. It's perfect for mid-morning touch-ups and evening revivals.

• How many days does it take to lose its effect?1 Answers
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
I really like how this product smells, it’s a very fresh and clean scent. it does what is says it’s supposed to and I like the waves it produces. it also isn’t as heavy as many similar sprays and doesn’t feel my hair feeling crunchy like surf sprays. bumble and bumble is kind of pricey so that’s the downside
Sydnie V.
Del city, OK
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Just a couple of spritz of it in my hair and I have the most beautiful curls and waves ! Costs a little bit more than your usual brands but definitely worth the outcome!!! Recommend to everyone 10/10
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
To be quite honest I like this product from the amazing scent to how it makes your hair however it's effects doesn't last very long and if it's too humid out you might end up with freezy hair
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
This works great on curly hair or wavy hair. If you're looking for a great product and worth the money this product is awesome. It's a little on the pricey side but worth it
Jamie L.
This has quickly become my favorite hair product. I got it a few months ago and was wary it was going to do nothing at first as some products for curly hair usually do. However I was thankfully proved wrong! This defined my natural curls and made them less frizzy and not tamable. I've been using it constantly the past three months and still haven't ran out of product which is a plus as well. Although it's a little pricey I don't mind because it actually works how it's supposed to!
Michelle S.
Brea, CA
My hair is very damaged from coloring so it was tough to manage. Therefore I've decided to get a perm, after my perm, hair was so dry and destroyed that the curls didn't hold up at all. I have decided to try using curling products and after trying several different brands, this was the only product that held my perm. But lesson learned, no more perms!
Jenn N.
Lincoln, NE
I use this on second day hair. I can't wash my hair daily, since it is naturally curly, so when I need to refresh my curls, this is what will pick them up, refresh them, and get rid of frizzies Just spritz onto dry hair, and watch your curls come back together. Great to give your curls their bounce back.
Hannah L.
San Jose, CA
I have very fine, curly hair- which translates to frizzy! I love using this product just out of the shower (once my hair is mostly dry- I use a leave-in as well). B&B Curl Reactivating Mist is also great after a long day at work when my hair starts to get frizzy and my curls turn to messy waves. I just spritz this in my hair and it looks great again! This is definitely an essential product if you have curls.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
All of bumble and bumbles curl products are amazing! I love the reactivating mist and keep it with me so on the go I can just spritz my hair, scrunch and the fallen curls are brought back to life! It's a staple in my beauty routine and typically I order it from Amazon
Abbie G.
Love this product! However, it does not revive my hair completely especially after sleeping on it. I have blonde curly hair that can get tangly after a night of sleep. However the scent is AMAZING! I probably would not buy this product again because I have transitioned to showering in the morning rather than before bed.
Joseana A.
How many days does it take to lose its effect?