Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Nourishing Masque uploaded by Kaleigh R.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A deep conditioning masque just for curls, which tend to need extra moisture. This product softens texture and helps curls feel fabulous without adding weight. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

• To anyone who has curly hair- sometimes when I use a product spec...1 Answers
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for my daughters hair and while it does work to soften her hair, it made her look greasy. I don't know if maybe we were using too much or leaving on for too long but 10 minutes and we'd wash it out always using a small amount. Her hair would look so nice but after a short while like all the oil would come out of her hair. It smells pleasant and fresh.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As with most bumble and bumble products this is a home run. I find I can use this once a week to really restore my hairs condition and erase any damage from the week. Very effective for my thick and curly frizz prone hair. I highly recommend this product.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my natural curls very pretty and bouncy. I would say this product is effective and a little goes along way. It's a little more than drugstore products but in my opinion it's worth it.
Kimberly D.
Haltom City, TX
This masque is amazing. I love Bumble and Bumble products. They don't build up on my already heavy hair, but they can keep all of my course/thick hair where it needs to be. The nourishing masque helps keep my colored hair looking and feeling awesome. A bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Carol T.
Florham Park, NJ
Leaves my hair feeling soft and curls were relaxed and not kinky. Met my expectations completely. I would continue using this product because I have not had another product leave my hair this soft. do not need to use it every day as it leaves your hair soft for days
Isabella W.
Clarksville, TN
This product is very nice for thick and curly hair! It exceeded my expectations and left my hair incredibly soft and left no crunch whatsoever. I am biracial and I have naturally very curly hair, so it was wonderful. Highly recommend if you have curly hair!
Brittney S.
A great product. The entire line is seriously a must have.. The curl masque though helps tame those out of control curls and creates them into a more manageable style. This product I actually use on my children too and it's completely safe and effective for mixed kids hair too. Great line and overall great product
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
GREAT for curls. My hair is sometimes wavy or curly; it depends on how I sleep the night before. This makes my hair make up it's mind and forms the curls. So I wake up and have those gorgeous curls I've been looking for.
Myka W.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely wonderful, a bit pricey but I believe it is worth it. My hair is very curly and usually just looks like it needs a brush. This masque detangled and softened my hair without weighing it down or making it too greasy. Smells lovely, will purchase again.
Maisha T.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have really curly hair. But my hair is very fine and tends to knot a lot. Hence, I use this mousse. It add shines, defines my curls and makes my hair souf and bouncy. The amount and price is okay to me. I definitely recommend this!
Janet K.
Ransomville, NY
To anyone who has curly hair- sometimes when I use a product specific to curls it weighs down my hair.....does anyone have that experience with this Bumble & Bumble product? I have been wanting to try something from their line. Thanks!