Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Nourishing Masque

A deep conditioning masque just for curls, which tend to need extra moisture. This product softens texture and helps curls feel fabulous without adding weight. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Fragrance Notes: Designed By Hair Stylists For Salons And Runways Products Are Diverse And Effective In Controlling Hair For The Look You Want. Stylists use These Products For Milan Paris and New York Runway Shows. Products That are Designed For Everyone.

I love it!!! Do you see good results using it?
Do it help repair your scalp as well?
I have incredibly curly hair. How well and long does this hold your curls? Will it hold them overnight?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Nourishing Masque!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoAnaheim, CA
This hair mask is very invigorating. It leaves my curls feeling really soft and silky. Best part it helps keep my hair untangled since I have curly hair it wants to tangle through out the day for no real reason ha!
2 years agoHialeah, FL
I have used this for my daughters hair and while it does work to soften her hair, it made her look greasy. I don't know if maybe we were using too much or leaving on for too long but 10 minutes and we'd wash it out always using a small amount. Her hair would look so nice but after a short while like all the oil would come out of her hair. It smells pleasant and fresh.
3 years agoLexington, KY
I have really curly frizzy hair and I've always found it very difficult to find a shampoo that was moisturizing enough for me to keep micros but for them not to be frizzy. But I'm so glad that I came across his product. It has an amazing scent it's really wonderfully moisturizing but not too much and did I mention how great it smell? Would highly recommend
2 years agoDallas, TX
LOVE this stuff! I seriously cannot live without it! It nourishes and contains my curls leaving them soft and ringlet-y without the stiff crunch of a mouse or hairspray.  It softens and nourishes my dry hair and results in perfect happy curls every time I use it.  I can definitely tell the difference if I don't use it.  It is pricey but worth every penny!
3 years agoCalera, AL
During the winter I love to use products that will keep my curls moisturized. This masque is perfect for that, every time I used it my curls are very defined and soft. This product is best used with heat under a dryer. Give it a try you won't regret it.
3 years agoOswego, IL
Bumble & bumble is such a good brand! I love all their products and they never disappoint. This hair mask was so perfect for my hair, it left it feeling so soft and smelling amazing. I will definitely be using this again.
3 years agoBirmingham, AL
Love love love this hair mask it helps you're hair to rejuvenate and doesn't leave your hair too oily. I find that sometimes masks can do this and this one doesn't weigh your hair down at all. Love this brand as well they make such good products!!!
2 years agoSacramento, CA
I have super frizzy hair and I stumbled upon this at Sephora and figured why not give it a try first of all how cute is the packaging second it was a great price for the product you get had a nice thick consistency which I love in a product easy to locate to buy another don't you hate that when you find something you love and can't find it any where lol ... I will buy this again when I run out
3 years ago
Bumble and bumble are such a good brand. They are healthy and natural and good for the environment. And the products do really work suprisingly. Most natural products I find to not really work as well as non natural products.
7 months ago
I adore Bumble and bumble. I can not describe the love I have for their products. I apply a tiny amount into my palms, rub them together then run my fingers through my hair making sure it is even throughout. I can use this before I blow out my hair or just let it air dry, and the results are always super pretty. 10/10 recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...