Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Nourishing Masque uploaded by Ashley v.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #72 in Conditioning Treatments

A deep conditioning masque just for curls, which tend to need extra moisture. This product softens texture and helps curls feel fabulous without adding weight. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

• How good is this? Does it restores curls?3 Answers
  • Does this help with structure the curls. Because I have such frizzy...1 Answers
  • I have curly hair except it's more on the wavy side, so my problem ...1 Answers
Mary Kathryn B.
Mary Kathryn B.
Birmingham, AL
Love love love this hair mask it helps you're hair to rejuvenate and doesn't leave your hair too oily. I find that sometimes masks can do this and this one doesn't weigh your hair down at all. Love this brand as well they make such good products!!!
Azia L.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Do you have thick curly hair? Then you NEED this!! It smells AMAZING, literally delicious! Keeps my hair smooth, helps prevent it from getting tangled, and stops breakage! I always have at least two bottles so I don't run out!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Phoenix
Absolutely love the smell of this masque. It makes my wavy hair feel amazing and adds a bit more volume. I have. Even wanting to try the shampoo and conidiophores we and I think I will pick it up next time.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
Perfect product for curly girls. Ultra moisturizing and smells great. This product is pricey but a little goes a long way. It's got a nice thick texture and spreads easily.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It may be a tad bit costly, but jist like everything else you buy its worth its money value :) its moisturizes and defines curls i use this now!
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Mercedes, TX
I'm in love with this product!!!my curls are back after a horrible about of damage I did to my hair. This product hydrates your hair as well
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
Welch, Wv
I absolutely love this product! Really helps and tames my mess of hair! Will definitely be repurchasing again! Very easy to use !
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Helps me get my hair curly and I have pretty much straight hair. No curl at all. And it smells so good!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I color and straighten my hair and my curls are just dead but after using this a feel like they have more definition.
Rafalene C.
Rafalene C.
Kutztown, PA
Sometimes it's hard to find good hair masques that don't leave your hair feeling greasy but this one doesn't at all!
Rida M.
Rida M.
Is this product good for curly, frizzy, damaged hair?
Dana P.
Dana P.
Tampa, FL
Is this product good for natural kinky curly hair? If so where can you purchase this product?
Becky K.
Becky K.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am curious - does this leave your hair looking greasy at all? That is my biggest concern with a deep conditioner.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give your curls more bounce? Does it help with dryness?
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
Does this product weigh your hair down or make it stiff?