Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Nourishing Masque uploaded by Ashley v.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #84 in Conditioning Treatments

A deep conditioning masque just for curls, which tend to need extra moisture. This product softens texture and helps curls feel fabulous without adding weight. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

• Do it help repair your scalp as well?2 Answers
  • How good is this? Does it restores curls?3 Answers
  • Does this help with structure the curls. Because I have such friz...1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
LOVE this stuff! I seriously cannot live without it! It nourishes and contains my curls leaving them soft and ringlet-y without the stiff crunch of a mouse or hairspray.  It softens and nourishes my dry hair and results in perfect happy curls every time I use it.  I can definitely tell the difference if I don't use it.  It is pricey but worth every penny!
Laura W.
Alabaster, AL
During the winter I love to use products that will keep my curls moisturized. This masque is perfect for that, every time I used it my curls are very defined and soft. This product is best used with heat under a dryer. Give it a try you won't regret it.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Bumble & bumble is such a good brand! I love all their products and they never disappoint. This hair mask was so perfect for my hair, it left it feeling so soft and smelling amazing. I will definitely be using this again.
Mary Kathryn B.
Birmingham, AL
Love love love this hair mask it helps you're hair to rejuvenate and doesn't leave your hair too oily. I find that sometimes masks can do this and this one doesn't weigh your hair down at all. Love this brand as well they make such good products!!!
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Bought the product for my mom because she's had such issues finding a good product for her curls. She loved this. It was a little on the pricey side but she said it was worth it. Made her curls shined and lasted all day.
Peyton W.
Quite pricey but I've heard it's amazing for curly hair! That's the concern it targets, and it's pretty good. It's thick and super nice! My friend recommended it to me but I have strange hair and I have problems when I switch hair products!
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
I have super frizzy hair and I stumbled upon this at Sephora and figured why not give it a try first of all how cute is the packaging second it was a great price for the product you get had a nice thick consistency which I love in a product easy to locate to buy another don't you hate that when you find something you love and can't find it any where lol ... I will buy this again when I run out
Elisha J.
Brings my curls back to life, I use it once a week to keep them popping! Very easy to use and self explanatory. Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable after a week of product build up. Works best on curly hair and product does NOT weight your hair down. Smells amazing!!!!
Jordan M.
Bumble and bumble are such a good brand. They are healthy and natural and good for the environment. And the products do really work suprisingly. Most natural products I find to not really work as well as non natural products.
Denisse H.
Holland, MI
I have very curly and kinda frizzy hair !! And let me tell you this has worked wonders on me!!! I am so in love with this product !! Yes I know it's a bit pricey but you will NOT be disappointed let me tell you !! That is is the best thing EVER!!!
umama k.
Is this product good for curly, frizzy, damaged hair?
Becky K.
Richmond, VA
I am curious - does this leave your hair looking greasy at all? That is my biggest concern with a deep conditioner.
Dana P.
Is this product good for natural kinky curly hair? If so where can you purchase this product?
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
Does this give your curls more bounce? Does it help with dryness?
Gabriela N.
Does this product weigh your hair down or make it stiff?