BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A styling foam that adds structure and flexible, durable hold for curls. This foam keeps curls together regardless of heat or humidity. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Brooke H.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything by bumble and bumble is liquid gold in my personal opinion. They are a little pricey, however, you need very little to get desired results. My hair is pretty wavy with loose curls, and color treated and this made my curls really tight and silky! I loved it!
Elisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my curls more defined and less frizzy. It goes beyond my expectations. I have wavy hair and this had worked best with my hair texture and my curls hold up all day!!
Effa T.
Rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love bumble to bumble products not in love with this one. I like having a natural, movable curl or wave to my hair. I did not get this with this product
Katelynn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of course is amazing and the hold is very strong but doesn't give your hair the crunch
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Go out and buy this!!!! LOVE this brand and all their products!!! A bit pricey but so worth it! I have never come across any line of hair products like this one before. I cant say it enough! Highly recommended!!
Jazmin B.
Des Moines, WA
I'd give this product 5 stars if it were easier to find in my area. My hair get really dry and frizzy and it makes the curl look more like I brushed the curls out. Kind of a wanna-be wavy/curly FAIL! Bb Curl Conscious is awesome. It keeps my hair looking soft and feeling soft and the curls stay curls all day long. I've added some of this to my hair before bed and woke up surprised that I could just toss it around a bit and walk out the door.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Maybe it's my hair but I could not get this too work. It was either too greasy, too thick or too crunchy. That and the bottle/dispenser was difficult to manage. There are better products considering the price of this.
Joann P.
This is very nice for people with wavy hair. Run through wet hair with your fingers and kind of fist your hair upward towards your scalp to create more curls. Been using this product for four years.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this but my garnier fructis curling mousse works just as well. It does smell wonderful though!
Karla H.
My hair is very curly and it helped a lot but if I'm out for more than about 5 hours my hair starts to move out of place.
Brina C.
Healdsburg, CA
Yay or may? I live in Northern California by the coast and it gets a little crazy out here when it comes to hair..