Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Holding Foam

A styling foam that adds structure and flexible, durable hold for curls. This foam keeps curls together regardless of heat or humidity. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

When using this product, does your hair dry crunchy?
Yay or may? I live in Northern California by the coast and it gets a little crazy out here when it comes to hair..
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Holding Foam!
How would you rate this product?
Cabot, AR
Anything by bumble and bumble is liquid gold in my personal opinion. They are a little pricey, however, you need very little to get desired results. My hair is pretty wavy with loose curls, and color treated and this made my curls really tight and silky! I loved it!
This makes my curls more defined and less frizzy. It goes beyond my expectations. I have wavy hair and this had worked best with my hair texture and my curls hold up all day!!
Amazing products! Makes my curls luscious! This enhances and keeps my curls together for longer. Does have a bit of a residue but nothing annoying. Product lasts long for the price. Would repurchase!
Des Moines, WA
I'd give this product 5 stars if it were easier to find in my area. My hair get really dry and frizzy and it makes the curl look more like I brushed the curls out. Kind of a wanna-be wavy/curly FAIL! Bb Curl Conscious is awesome. It keeps my hair looking soft and feeling soft and the curls stay curls all day long. I've added some of this to my hair before bed and woke up surprised that I could just toss it around a bit and walk out the door.
Birdsboro, PA
Lightweight yet firm, doesn't leave hair crunchy. You don't need a lot to go a long way! Great value for what you get. Lasts even into the second day, but also great to refresh curl the next day. Great scent. Repeat customer, would definitely buy again!
New Brunswick, NJ
I found that this mousse did help keep my curls in quite a bit longer than other mousses I have tried. My curls tend to just stay in for 6-8 hours at best, but with this mousse I wake up the next day with some wave in it still. My only problem with it, is that it sometimes will make my hair feel a little bit sticky. It's a very good product altogether!
Austin, TX
This product is great to create air dryed curls but works best when paired with your blow dryers diffuser attachment. It is light and doesn't weigh down your hair. My stylist recommended it and I will definitely repurchase.
Lancaster, PA
I love their bumble curl products. Both me and my daughter have super curly hair! Their products don't make mine or her hair feels dry. Smells amazing and everything does exactly what it says it's going to do!
Elizabethton, TN
With naturally curly hair, I have used a ton of different product in search of the perfect one. This holding foam comes pretty close to being perfect. Never leaves my hair feeling greasy after air drying. Love!
La Follette, TN
Bumble and bumble is such an amazing brand of hair products. I love every single product I've tried from them and this stuff is no different. It truly met my expectations and then some! It's the best out there and I will most definitely be buying again soon.