BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #30 in Hair Cream

A styling cream that offers support for soft, fine curls that tend to droop. This cream keeps curls shapely and resilient. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Lightweight styling aid that smoothens and enhances curls, supporting their shape and defeating droop

Creates super-soft, textured waves for a look that's sexy and natural

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with fine, soft curls or wavy hair (natural or otherwise)

• Anyone with naturally curly hair tried this? I ha... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm hesitant to buy this because of the price. I have naturally c...5 Answers
  • I have thick, naturally curly hair and typically use a curl mouss...2 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Defining Creme
  • "I apply some curl cream I'm damp, towel dried hair and it gives beautiful form to my waves/curl." in 1 review
  • "Can be used when you want to air dry (curls will be a bit loose) or when you use a defuser (curls will be bouncy)." in 1 review
  • "Love this product this is the only Hair Product I have found that works Great with my Curls, It also smells great but it is a little price but worth it for me. " in 1 review
  • "It's your natural hair but on steroids. " in 1 review
  • "I had my hold with the sumotech and I had my shine and frizz free curls with the Curl Conscious Defining Cream." in 1 review
gabriela b.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product. it smells so fresh and good, and also I love how it makes my hair look and feel. it does not feel crunchy and just makes my hair very defined and textured. my hair type is thick and wavy with some parts being curly and it works awesome for my hair type.
Averi R.
A friend recommend I start trying this brand of hair care and I love it! This creme in particular separates your curls without them feeling crunchy or weighed down. I would highly recommend this to those that wear their hair wavy or curly or have naturally wavy hair.
Kim C.
New London, CT
I tried this for my dry, curly hair and I liked it okay. It wasn't the best product I've ever tried and I had mixed reviews on the smell. I personally thought the smell was okay but I have friends that didn't like it. It was lightweight enough but it did leave a sticky residue at times. It also didn't hold my curls together very well and I have curls that will spiral.
Delilah L.
Palmdale, CA
This product made my hair very nice and curly. Made my curly hair have lots of texture as well as being very defined. It has an amazing smell and it's not to over powering. It works greats. I would recommend it to everyone with curly hair it's a must have product
Marie T.
Saint Augustine, FL
I really wanted to like this curl creme but I think it was a bit too heavy for my fine-textured hair. I just didn't get much curl formation from it, regardless of how much or how little I used. With their great customer service I did, however, receive a refund
Hi V.
Plano, TX
I didn't care for this product. It definitely doesn't work as a stand alone product for my hair type (south Asian curly). It works better when followed by a gel from another brand. For the price point, I've had much better luck using other brand cream.
Elisabeth L.
Rosedale, NY
Love it. I use it after I wash my hair to style it . I usually use it on wet hair to maximize moisture and define my curls. Leaves my hair soft, super manageable and keeps it shiny. Definitely Recommend this product and a must for the kinky-curly girls
Rachel M.
Park Ridge, IL
This is so good if you have hard to manage curls! It will help make them softer and easier to work with! Definitely recommend using only once or twice a week not everyday because it will make you hair weighed down. Overall great for anyone with curly hair!
Stephanie S.
Richmond , TX
This crème was recommended to me by a friend. It is GREAT!! It is defining without making my hair feel weighted down or stiff. The bottle recommends using a dime size amount, and this is accurate; a little bit goes a long way, and I have think hair.
Chrissy C.
I first heard about this at a farmers market, there was a salon presenting and they gave out free samples, I used this and I fell in love, the way it soothes my hair, I have no frizz at all, and don't even have to use a straightner, awesome product
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I'm hesitant to buy this because of the price. I have naturally curly hair, does it leave a build up or greasy texture on the hair?
Erin R.
I have thick, naturally curly hair and typically use a curl mousse on my wet hair. is this tje only curl product you use and how does it leave your hair feeling?
Lory T.
Fremont, CA
Do you Like how it smells?
Maisie B.
Caister, Norfolk
Anyone with naturally curly hair tried this? I have tight ringlets, want something that defines curls but doesn't leave it crunchy like some creme's and mousses do.
Jazmine G.
Denver, CO
Will this help my iron curls last linger through out the day?