BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #60 in Hair Cream

A styling cream that offers support for soft, fine curls that tend to droop. This cream keeps curls shapely and resilient. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Lightweight styling aid that smoothens and enhances curls, supporting their shape and defeating droop

Creates super-soft, textured waves for a look that's sexy and natural

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with fine, soft curls or wavy hair (natural or otherwise)

Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Defining Creme
  • "I apply some curl cream I'm damp, towel dried hair and it gives beautiful form to my waves/curl." in 1 review
  • "Can be used when you want to air dry (curls will be a bit loose) or when you use a defuser (curls will be bouncy)." in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair, you know how easy it is to go from beautiful curls to sloppy bed-head." in 1 review
  • "I had my hold with the sumotech and I had my shine and frizz free curls with the Curl Conscious Defining Cream." in 1 review
  • "It's your natural hair but on steroids. " in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Hendersonville, TN
This product alone is good but not worth the money, but when I started mixing it with the sumotech and applying them as a mixed compound magic started happening. I had my hold with the sumotech and I had my shine and frizz free curls with the Curl Conscious Defining Cream. I have also mixed it with gels and had similar outcomes, for those who don't want to spend the money on the sumotech by Bumble and Bumble. This product does work great alone for others, but my curls tend to be unruly and out of control, even for the Defining Cream.
Abby V.
Seattle, WA
I have naturally curly hair, but I've found when I use this product with "curly hair" in mind, it's too heavy and weighs down my hair. Ironically, I really love putting this creme in before I blow-out my hair with large round curlers (or straighten with an iron). It provides excellent shine and helps control frizz/fly-aways.
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of the few Bumble and bumble products I'm not crazy about. It does keep hair from m looking frizzy whenever I air dry or use a diffuser, but I don't think it helps keep my hair curly. For the price I expected more.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I definetely didn't like this product, it left white residue in my hair, the cream was thick and was not absorbing as i thought, it has great smell but for my thin hair was not a good match. I know a lot of peple love this products, for me they haven't worked as expected
Caitlin B.
I have that hair that it's in between curly and wavy, but is always frizzy. This creme is perfect for holding my waves/curls in place without looking crunchy. It smooths through my hair nicely, smells great, and doesn't require a lot of product. It is a bit pricey, but it's worth it to me for the frizz control.
Andrea W.
Tomball, TX
The first time I tried this I stole it from my husband when we were on vacation and was thrilled with the results! It tamed the curl, and controlled the frizz without all of the sticky chunky results of other products. My curls were soft and well defined, and held up to the humidity of New Orleans!
Blissful B.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This is my all time favorite curl cream. Although its somewhat expensive, ITS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!! My natural curls, are great but when I put this in my hair, my hair is curls2.0! I have gotten MANY compliments, asking if my curls were natural because they were the perfect shape. Not to mention it smells amazing.
gabriela b.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product. it smells so fresh and good, and also I love how it makes my hair look and feel. it does not feel crunchy and just makes my hair very defined and textured. my hair type is thick and wavy with some parts being curly and it works awesome for my hair type.
Yesenia I.
Woodland Hills, CA
This is a great product for people with thick curly hair! I apply this to my long hair right after the shower and it leaves my hair frizz free with smooth curls! Compared to other similar products this one is not too pricey and does the job.. I am completely satisfied with it!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I have always been a Bumble fan. I go out of my way, and buy these products at a salon that I don't even use. I think the quality is spot on, smells fantastic. You don't need very much of the Defining Creme, so the bottle seems to last forever!!! When my hair is nearly dry, I finish it off with the Bumble Surf Spray. Gives it amazing texture.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I'm hesitant to buy this because of the price. I have naturally curly hair, does it leave a build up or greasy texture on the hair?
Erin R.
I have thick, naturally curly hair and typically use a curl mousse on my wet hair. is this tje only curl product you use and how does it leave your hair feeling?
Lory T.
Fremont, CA
Do you Like how it smells?
Maisie B.
Caister, Norfolk
Anyone with naturally curly hair tried this? I have tight ringlets, want something that defines curls but doesn't leave it crunchy like some creme's and mousses do.
Jazmine G.
Denver, CO
Will this help my iron curls last linger through out the day?