BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #60 in Hair Cream

A styling cream that offers support for soft, fine curls that tend to droop. This cream keeps curls shapely and resilient. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Lightweight styling aid that smoothens and enhances curls, supporting their shape and defeating droop

Creates super-soft, textured waves for a look that's sexy and natural

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with fine, soft curls or wavy hair (natural or otherwise)

Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Defining Creme
  • "I apply some curl cream I'm damp, towel dried hair and it gives beautiful form to my waves/curl." in 1 review
  • "Can be used when you want to air dry (curls will be a bit loose) or when you use a defuser (curls will be bouncy)." in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair, you know how easy it is to go from beautiful curls to sloppy bed-head." in 1 review
  • "I had my hold with the sumotech and I had my shine and frizz free curls with the Curl Conscious Defining Cream." in 1 review
  • "It's your natural hair but on steroids. " in 1 review
Amber W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the way my curls seems to pull together and the frizz disappears the moment the cream hit my hair. Doesn't dry stiff or sticky, just soft touchable curls. My curls are loose and bouncy all of the time, this feels more natural. I would recommend to anyone with soft natural curls.
Brittany S.
Sevierville
Love the smell! My curls are tamed and frizzed down tremendously when I use this product!! If you have curly thick frizzy hair you have to give this a try!
Made my hair feel very moistuized as well. I can defiantly tell a difference in my curls when I use this virses when I don't!
Jennifer S.
This is my favorite curly-hair product. It leaves my hair soft and smooth, not crunchy like so many other products I have tried. Most like to apply it to towel dried hair, but I apply it to my hair when it is wet and dry with a diffuser attached to my hair dryer, otherwise my curls would go away. Bumble and Bumble Curl conscious defining creame has been my best hair find to date!
Iris O.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm in love with this line of products is wonderful for the hair Lisa silky leave so ready just to style and it is long-lasting and yes it made all my styles a lot easier to handle it is on their little pricey side for me but it's so worth the investment in my hair
Rosana M.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go-to styling cream. It's supposed to be the light-weight formulation for finer wavy hair but as a thick-haired girl I can say that it more than manages my hair. I work some into damp hair and twirl pieces here and there and my hair air-dries to a perfect non-crunchy waviness. I haven't found a product I like better and the price is well worth the result.
Samantha R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Hands down, the best product I've used on my super thick, kinda curly, mostly frizzy, temperamental hair. Since I don't have super curly hair, I was skeptical when my stylist suggested it. I'm glad I gave it a try because now it's all I use. I haven't been able to find any other product to even come close to the awesomeness that is this Bumble and Bumble curl creme.
RC C.
Gardena, CA
Okay, I know this isn't the top rated curl cream, but hear me out.

I have very curly hair - so curly I've broken a comb at a salon before, but it's not thick hair. There's just a lot of it. Therefore, this does the trick without that gunky hair product feel.
Whitney R.
Ravenna, OH
My hair is naturally wavy, and at times unkempt. When I curl my hair, this product is what I use to make sure the curls stay all day, while still making sure not to put damaging product in my hair. Bumble and bumble knocks it out of the park with this one.
Mariana O.
Dallas, TX
After years of straightening my hair throughout high school, my hair is just barely growing out at the same curl pattern it used to be, but the ends are still struggling to curl a bit. This cream is so rich and beautiful in the hair that you can't tell that I've damaged my hair with years of heat. It is my go to whenever I don't feel like styling.
EK B.
Duffield, VA
I have wavy hair, and I feel that this product only weighed my hair down. It felt greasy or dirty. Also, I feel that Bumble & Bumble products are very pricey. I don't mind paying if it is a good product, but I didn't think this one was worth it.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I'm hesitant to buy this because of the price. I have naturally curly hair, does it leave a build up or greasy texture on the hair?
Erin R.
I have thick, naturally curly hair and typically use a curl mousse on my wet hair. is this tje only curl product you use and how does it leave your hair feeling?
Lory T.
Fremont, CA
Do you Like how it smells?
Maisie B.
Caister, Norfolk
Anyone with naturally curly hair tried this? I have tight ringlets, want something that defines curls but doesn't leave it crunchy like some creme's and mousses do.
Jazmine G.
Denver, CO
Will this help my iron curls last linger through out the day?