BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #61 in Hair Cream

A styling cream that offers support for soft, fine curls that tend to droop. This cream keeps curls shapely and resilient. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Lightweight styling aid that smoothens and enhances curls, supporting their shape and defeating droop

Creates super-soft, textured waves for a look that's sexy and natural

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with fine, soft curls or wavy hair (natural or otherwise)

Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Defining Creme
  • "I apply some curl cream I'm damp, towel dried hair and it gives beautiful form to my waves/curl." in 1 review
  • "Can be used when you want to air dry (curls will be a bit loose) or when you use a defuser (curls will be bouncy)." in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair, you know how easy it is to go from beautiful curls to sloppy bed-head." in 1 review
  • "I had my hold with the sumotech and I had my shine and frizz free curls with the Curl Conscious Defining Cream." in 1 review
  • "It's your natural hair but on steroids. " in 1 review
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
But, when I came back into the store I fell in love. This soap in my opinion is underrated in many aspects. I feel as though I can use less product for more lather. It lathers up so well I've never had that experience before. It is pricey I'm not going to lie but I've used Philosophy so that never necessarily bugged me. I love the fact that this is such a different attracting scent that just truly intrigues me. I smell grapefruit and marshmallow
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
I have used this a few years ago, and it still has an impact in my life. When I was younger, my cousin used to practice/experiment with my hair while she was in cosmetology school. She once permed my straight hair and I was in love! I just didn't know how to maintain the curls without it getting dried out and/or crunchy. Fast forward a few years, I started working at a salon that sold B&B products and when I tried the defining creme I fell in love & re-permed my hair!! It maintains the integrity of the hair & the curl without drying it or getting frizzy! Highly recommended!!!
Natalie A.
Nashua, NH
This is my favorite styling cream! I have thick fine wavy hair, cut just below my ears. I use about a quarter size amount and add it starting at the roots, working my way up. I use this on my hair after the shower. I towel dry, add product, comb thru, then scrunch into wavy curls. It doesn't make your hair hard or look gelled up. It leaves my hair smooth, wavy/curly and frizz free!
Sarai G.
I had this product a long time ago and, let me tell you, I STILL remember the smell fondly. It's very specific and I really loved it. This product always brought my waves out very nicely, because I have the kind of hair where my waves look the best for a few hours after my hair dries, then get flat. When I used Curl Conscience, I didn't have that problem. Great buy.
Brittney N.
San Francisco, CA
If I had to pick a favorite hair product, this would be it. Although I have a ton of hair, the individual strands are medium to fine. Because of this, a lot of products I have tried leave my hair feeling weighed down and my curls looking less defined. This product leaves me with bouncy ringlets every time, prevents frizz, and doesn't inhibit movement. My go to!
Meleia M.
Covington, KY
Amazing product! Bumble and Bumble's Curl Conscious Defining Creme leaves my hair smooth, curls defined and my overall look more put together. If you have curly hair, you know how easy it is to go from beautiful curls to sloppy bed-head. This product truly gives me confidence in my hair and my natural beauty. I absolutely recommend this product!
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is my lifesaver and consistently helps my curls appear thick, full, and perfect. It takes away the frizz and helps my curls maintain shape and leaves my hair silky soft unlike mousse. It also has a great scent. I am a loyal believer in Bumble and Bumble products- sometimes I wish they were easier to find in stores.
Allonda H.
I can't say enough great things about the Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Definining Creme. It was great at really helping to define my curls and eliminate fizz. I have extremely thick curly hair that has the tendency to frizz in certain elements, but this product prevented that. I would recommend it.
Tania V.
Charlotte, NC
MUST BUY! As a lovely latina, I have wavy to curly hair depending on the day. So I love to make my hair look the best it can. I've always been a big fan of bumble and bumble , and I'm happy to say this did not disappoint. The defining creme made my hair soft and luscious, as well as gave it a slight scent that was to die for. I definitely recommend this for those in-between people like myself looking for more definition
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
I love Bumble and Bumble products and this curl defining creme is excellent. It leaves soft curls with no crunch. It even keeps the frizz at bay on the hottest summer days. I have very thick wavy hair and my curls tend to frizz right out but the defining creme leaves my curls looking fantastic.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I'm hesitant to buy this because of the price. I have naturally curly hair, does it leave a build up or greasy texture on the hair?
Erin R.
I have thick, naturally curly hair and typically use a curl mousse on my wet hair. is this tje only curl product you use and how does it leave your hair feeling?
Lory T.
Fremont, CA
Do you Like how it smells?
Maisie B.
Caister, Norfolk
Anyone with naturally curly hair tried this? I have tight ringlets, want something that defines curls but doesn't leave it crunchy like some creme's and mousses do.
Jazmine G.
Denver, CO
Will this help my iron curls last linger through out the day?