BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Allonda H.
I can't say enough great things about the Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Definining Creme. It was great at really helping to define my curls and eliminate fizz. I have extremely thick curly hair that has the tendency to frizz in certain elements, but this product prevented that. I would recommend it.
Ana B.
This product truly works wonders for me. I have natural curly hair but it also frizzy and thin, by after I try this product my curls come out full and hold together softly. The product is very thick and creamy, so a little goes a very long way making my curls very defined and frizz free!
RC C.
Gardena, CA
Okay, I know this isn't the top rated curl cream, but hear me out.

I have very curly hair - so curly I've broken a comb at a salon before, but it's not thick hair. There's just a lot of it. Therefore, this does the trick without that gunky hair product feel.
Whitney R.
Ravenna, OH
My hair is naturally wavy, and at times unkempt. When I curl my hair, this product is what I use to make sure the curls stay all day, while still making sure not to put damaging product in my hair. Bumble and bumble knocks it out of the park with this one.
Mariana O.
Dallas, TX
After years of straightening my hair throughout high school, my hair is just barely growing out at the same curl pattern it used to be, but the ends are still struggling to curl a bit. This cream is so rich and beautiful in the hair that you can't tell that I've damaged my hair with years of heat. It is my go to whenever I don't feel like styling.
Abby V.
Seattle, WA
I have naturally curly hair, but I've found when I use this product with "curly hair" in mind, it's too heavy and weighs down my hair. Ironically, I really love putting this creme in before I blow-out my hair with large round curlers (or straighten with an iron). It provides excellent shine and helps control frizz/fly-aways.
Marie T.
Saint Augustine, FL
I really wanted to like this curl creme but I think it was a bit too heavy for my fine-textured hair. I just didn't get much curl formation from it, regardless of how much or how little I used. With their great customer service I did, however, receive a refund
Rachel M.
Park Ridge, IL
This is so good if you have hard to manage curls! It will help make them softer and easier to work with! Definitely recommend using only once or twice a week not everyday because it will make you hair weighed down. Overall great for anyone with curly hair!
Jennifer W.
This stuff is the bomb.com! I love the smell! It works great for my thick curls! They get very frizzy with something to help to find them. So this stuff works perfect for what I need!
Stephanie S.
Richmond , TX
This crème was recommended to me by a friend. It is GREAT!! It is defining without making my hair feel weighted down or stiff. The bottle recommends using a dime size amount, and this is accurate; a little bit goes a long way, and I have think hair.