BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Abby V.
Abby V.
Seattle, WA
I have naturally curly hair, but I've found when I use this product with "curly hair" in mind, it's too heavy and weighs down my hair. Ironically, I really love putting this creme in before I blow-out my hair with large round curlers (or straighten with an iron). It provides excellent shine and helps control frizz/fly-aways.
Allonda H.
Allonda H.
I can't say enough great things about the Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Definining Creme. It was great at really helping to define my curls and eliminate fizz. I have extremely thick curly hair that has the tendency to frizz in certain elements, but this product prevented that. I would recommend it.
RC C.
RC C.
Gardena, CA
Okay, I know this isn't the top rated curl cream, but hear me out.

I have very curly hair - so curly I've broken a comb at a salon before, but it's not thick hair. There's just a lot of it. Therefore, this does the trick without that gunky hair product feel.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This stuff is the bomb.com! I love the smell! It works great for my thick curls! They get very frizzy with something to help to find them. So this stuff works perfect for what I need!
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bakersfield, CA
I have curly hair. So I use products that are for curly hair only.. I have tried this products a couple times alreaady. It is effective and it did meet my expectations.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Hillsboro, OR
This product is awesome. It adds so much control and dimension to my hair and the curls are more defined than ever. I would recommend this for people with wavy hair too
MJ R.
MJ R.
First and foremost, I love the scent. It's so clean and fresh without being overly fragrant. My waves are tamed and soft and bouncy.
Sheena J.
Sheena J.
Denver, CO
Didn't help my curls. They felt sticky and not bouncy after using this curling cream. Curls were weighted down
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Brookville, PA
Smells great, leaves me with nice moist curls without weighing my hair down. Would buy again without a doubt.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Dover, DE
Love love love this product. Makes my hair feel soft and manageable but still keeps my curls nice