Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Defining Creme uploaded by Christy H.Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Defining Creme uploaded by Sush R.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A styling cream that offers support for soft, fine curls that tend to droop. This cream keeps curls shapely and resilient. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Tania V.
Tania V.
Charlotte, NC
MUST BUY! As a lovely latina, I have wavy to curly hair depending on the day. So I love to make my hair look the best it can. I've always been a big fan of bumble and bumble , and I'm happy to say this did not disappoint. The defining creme made my hair soft and luscious, as well as gave it a slight scent that was to die for. I definitely recommend this for those in-between people like myself looking for more definition
Rosana M.
Rosana M.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go-to styling cream. It's supposed to be the light-weight formulation for finer wavy hair but as a thick-haired girl I can say that it more than manages my hair. I work some into damp hair and twirl pieces here and there and my hair air-dries to a perfect non-crunchy waviness. I haven't found a product I like better and the price is well worth the result.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
I love Bumble and Bumble products and this curl defining creme is excellent. It leaves soft curls with no crunch. It even keeps the frizz at bay on the hottest summer days. I have very thick wavy hair and my curls tend to frizz right out but the defining creme leaves my curls looking fantastic.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the way my curls seems to pull together and the frizz disappears the moment the cream hit my hair. Doesn't dry stiff or sticky, just soft touchable curls. My curls are loose and bouncy all of the time, this feels more natural. I would recommend to anyone with soft natural curls.
gabriela b.
gabriela b.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product. it smells so fresh and good, and also I love how it makes my hair look and feel. it does not feel crunchy and just makes my hair very defined and textured. my hair type is thick and wavy with some parts being curly and it works awesome for my hair type.
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I definetely didn't like this product, it left white residue in my hair, the cream was thick and was not absorbing as i thought, it has great smell but for my thin hair was not a good match. I know a lot of peple love this products, for me they haven't worked as expected
Averi R.
Averi R.
A friend recommend I start trying this brand of hair care and I love it! This creme in particular separates your curls without them feeling crunchy or weighed down. I would highly recommend this to those that wear their hair wavy or curly or have naturally wavy hair.
Iris O.
Iris O.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm in love with this line of products is wonderful for the hair Lisa silky leave so ready just to style and it is long-lasting and yes it made all my styles a lot easier to handle it is on their little pricey side for me but it's so worth the investment in my hair
Elisabeth L.
Elisabeth L.
Rosedale, NY
Love it. I use it after I wash my hair to style it . I usually use it on wet hair to maximize moisture and define my curls. Leaves my hair soft, super manageable and keeps it shiny. Definitely Recommend this product and a must for the kinky-curly girls
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
I have tried almost ever curl cream on the market but always go back to Bumble. I love this product and it leaves my hair with soft curls (not crunchy) but also has a good hold and defines.