Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Defining Creme
A styling cream that offers support for soft, fine curls that tend to droop. This cream keeps curls shapely and resilient. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.
Lightweight styling aid that smoothens and enhances curls, supporting their shape and defeating droop
Creates super-soft, textured waves for a look that's sexy and natural
Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes
Ideal for anyone with fine, soft curls or wavy hair (natural or otherwise)see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "I apply some curl cream I'm damp, towel dried hair and it gives beautiful form to my waves/curl." in 1 review
- "Can be used when you want to air dry (curls will be a bit loose) or when you use a defuser (curls will be bouncy)." in 1 review
- "If you have curly hair, you know how easy it is to go from beautiful curls to sloppy bed-head." in 1 review
- "I had my hold with the sumotech and I had my shine and frizz free curls with the Curl Conscious Defining Cream." in 1 review
- "It's your natural hair but on steroids. " in 1 review
Fast forward to this morning, and my hair was SO greasy at the roots when I woke up. Usually I can make it at least 2, maybe even 3, days before I start noticing it getting really greasy. Not the case after using this product yesterday. It might be a life saver for some girls, but not for me!
I had high hopes. My 3b curls looked great initially, either using a blow dryer w/diffuser or letting my hair air dry. But halfway through the day, I started to look like an unkempt poodle. My curls were fluffy and voluminous, but in a dry and out-of-control way.
I wash my hair every other day, and Day 2 with this was hard to handle. Typically, I will add a little product to revive my curls; adding this was out of the question, and adding other products was ok, but still not ideal. Basically, my hair was big and fluffy. Very curly, and pretty unruly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos