Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Defining Creme

A styling cream that offers support for soft, fine curls that tend to droop. This cream keeps curls shapely and resilient. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Lightweight styling aid that smoothens and enhances curls, supporting their shape and defeating droop

Creates super-soft, textured waves for a look that's sexy and natural

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with fine, soft curls or wavy hair (natural or otherwise)

Does this work with wavy hair?
I’ve heard a couple great things about this product. How does it compare to other curly hair products?
Anyone with naturally curly hair tried this? I have tight ringlets, want something that defines curls but doesn't leave it crunchy like some creme's and mousses do.
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Defining Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“If you have curly hair, you know how easy it is to go from beautiful curls to sloppy bed-head.” in reviews
“Love this product this is the only Hair Product I have found that works Great with my Curls, It also smells great but it is a little price but worth it for me. ” in reviews
“Can be used when you want to air dry (curls will be a bit loose) or when you use a defuser (curls will be bouncy).” in reviews
“I had my hold with the sumotech and I had my shine and frizz free curls with the Curl Conscious Defining Cream.” in reviews
“I apply some curl cream I'm damp, towel dried hair and it gives beautiful form to my waves/curl.” in reviews
This bottle is my current go-to. As in, I haven’t been using anything but this. I use a quarter sized dollop in my shoulder length hair right after washing and make scrunching motions to make sure I get my wavy texture as my hair dries.
Summerfield, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this curl cream in the summer!! I have wavy hair and this is a nice gentle push for more curls that works great for my fine but thick hair without weighing it down. It’s not greasy or crispy at all! Highly recommend!
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best curl cream out there. A little goes a long way. It keeps curls soft and manageable- while keeping them moisturized! The smell is light and wonderful. The quality of the product is second to none. Could not recommend enough!!!!
palmyra, MO
This stuff gives my hair the curls and love it needs! Soft hair and great look is what sets this apart from the alternatives! It also doesn’t put wax on your hair unlike Pantene!
Yarmouth, ME
I am almost sad that this works so well as it is quite pricey.  I love how well it defines my curls.  I will use this and sometimes the curl spray and dry my hair and it has amazing hold.  (No curling iron needed.)  I also love the smell of the B&B line.  I find them pricey, but worth it for a treat.
Ocean Pines, MD
Seriously this does wonders for my mine of it own waves/curls. I add little over a quarter size (I have thick hair) scrunch then diffuse it & my hair is full of waves & curls. It is very pricey but you know your getting a great product. Only bought in a salon that sells Bumble & Bumble
Sioux City, IA
I bought this a while back and gave it a try and wasn't too thrilled about it so it wound up in a deep, dark corner of my bathroom cabinet. Since it's the middle of summer, and the humidity does ungodly things to my hair, I dug this back out yesterday to give it a second chance. I applied a tiny amount of this (even less than the dime size amount recommended) and worked it through my damp hair before diffusing. I will admit that my curls looked a little less frizzy than usual so I was fairly happy about that. Fast forward to this morning, and my hair was SO greasy at the roots when I woke up. Usually I can make it at least 2, maybe even 3, days before I start noticing it getting really greasy. Not the case after using this product yesterday. It might be a life saver for some girls, but not for me!
Bakersfield
I love this product!! I have very curly hair and this cream help hold the curl and keep it defined all day long. It is very easy to apply to the hair and keeps the frizz away. Not to mention the smell is amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone with curly hair.
Seattle, WA
I had been hearing about this for years but hadn't tried it - there are always so many products to try, and it is pretty pricey. But I finally got around to it, and hoped that it would be my holy grail. Unfortunately, it's not. I had high hopes. My 3b curls looked great initially, either using a blow dryer w/diffuser or letting my hair air dry. But halfway through the day, I started to look like an unkempt poodle. My curls were fluffy and voluminous, but in a dry and out-of-control way. I wash my hair every other day, and Day 2 with this was hard to handle. Typically, I will add a little product to revive my curls; adding this was out of the question, and adding other products was ok, but still not ideal. Basically, my hair was big and fluffy. Very curly, and pretty unruly.
Duson, LA
But, when I came back into the store I fell in love. This soap in my opinion is underrated in many aspects. I feel as though I can use less product for more lather. It lathers up so well I've never had that experience before. It is pricey I'm not going to lie but I've used Philosophy so that never necessarily bugged me. I love the fact that this is such a different attracting scent that just truly intrigues me. I smell grapefruit and marshmallow
Ask a question to the Influenster community...