BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #61 in Hair Cream

A styling cream that offers support for soft, fine curls that tend to droop. This cream keeps curls shapely and resilient. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair.

Lightweight styling aid that smoothens and enhances curls, supporting their shape and defeating droop

Creates super-soft, textured waves for a look that's sexy and natural

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with fine, soft curls or wavy hair (natural or otherwise)

Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Defining Creme
  • "I apply some curl cream I'm damp, towel dried hair and it gives beautiful form to my waves/curl." in 1 review
  • "Can be used when you want to air dry (curls will be a bit loose) or when you use a defuser (curls will be bouncy)." in 1 review
  • "If you have curly hair, you know how easy it is to go from beautiful curls to sloppy bed-head." in 1 review
  • "I had my hold with the sumotech and I had my shine and frizz free curls with the Curl Conscious Defining Cream." in 1 review
  • "It's your natural hair but on steroids. " in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This is great for amplifying your hair’s natural curls or waves. It isn’t too heavy and doesn’t feel stiff or greasy. It is comparable to other professional brand curly/wavy hair styling creams. It smells wonderful and leaves your hair soft and moisturizer as well as more curly or wavy. Bumble and bumble. Curl Defining Creme
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I am almost sad that this works so well as it is quite pricey.  I love how well it defines my curls.  I will use this and sometimes the curl spray and dry my hair and it has amazing hold.  (No curling iron needed.)  I also love the smell of the B&B line.  I find them pricey, but worth it for a treat.
Tara B.
Seriously this does wonders for my mine of it own waves/curls. I add little over a quarter size (I have thick hair) scrunch then diffuse it & my hair is full of waves & curls. It is very pricey but you know your getting a great product. Only bought in a salon that sells Bumble & Bumble
Katie M.
Reading , PA
I love the scent so much. This product refines and defines my super curly hair, prevents frizz leaving my hair hydrated and soft. I am a big fan of bumble & bumble hair products, they never disappointment me and for the price they offer quality products that never seem to fail me.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I have always been a Bumble fan. I go out of my way, and buy these products at a salon that I don't even use. I think the quality is spot on, smells fantastic. You don't need very much of the Defining Creme, so the bottle seems to last forever!!! When my hair is nearly dry, I finish it off with the Bumble Surf Spray. Gives it amazing texture.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I bought this a while back and gave it a try and wasn't too thrilled about it so it wound up in a deep, dark corner of my bathroom cabinet. Since it's the middle of summer, and the humidity does ungodly things to my hair, I dug this back out yesterday to give it a second chance. I applied a tiny amount of this (even less than the dime size amount recommended) and worked it through my damp hair before diffusing. I will admit that my curls looked a little less frizzy than usual so I was fairly happy about that.
Fast forward to this morning, and my hair was SO greasy at the roots when I woke up. Usually I can make it at least 2, maybe even 3, days before I start noticing it getting really greasy. Not the case after using this product yesterday. It might be a life saver for some girls, but not for me!
Ella M.
Bakersfield
I love this product!! I have very curly hair and this cream help hold the curl and keep it defined all day long. It is very easy to apply to the hair and keeps the frizz away. Not to mention the smell is amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone with curly hair.
Hux Q.
Defining Cremes are great because they will do things that mousse does, without the crunchy feel, and that serum does, without the overly oil effect. Basically, if I want to minimize my routine I will use this on wet and then re-apply a small amount once more on damp hair and go, without drying it. Once dry, my hair looks more flowy and beach wavy as opposed to frizzy and disheveled. I've never tried it with other products, because it works well enough on it's own, though I haven't found a way to apply it once during the drying product. A definite favorite among defining cremes for this girl, whose waves aren't so curly without the right product!
Kennedy E.
I have been waiting for years to find a reliable product to keep curls in all day without having a "crunching" feeling to it & this is it!! I use just a small amount to towel damp hair & scrunch it all with my head flipped down. It's amazing because I don't need to use any type of iron, this makes all my curls perfect!!
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I had been hearing about this for years but hadn't tried it - there are always so many products to try, and it is pretty pricey. But I finally got around to it, and hoped that it would be my holy grail. Unfortunately, it's not.

I had high hopes. My 3b curls looked great initially, either using a blow dryer w/diffuser or letting my hair air dry. But halfway through the day, I started to look like an unkempt poodle. My curls were fluffy and voluminous, but in a dry and out-of-control way.

I wash my hair every other day, and Day 2 with this was hard to handle. Typically, I will add a little product to revive my curls; adding this was out of the question, and adding other products was ok, but still not ideal. Basically, my hair was big and fluffy. Very curly, and pretty unruly.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I'm hesitant to buy this because of the price. I have naturally curly hair, does it leave a build up or greasy texture on the hair?
Erin R.
I have thick, naturally curly hair and typically use a curl mousse on my wet hair. is this tje only curl product you use and how does it leave your hair feeling?
Lory T.
Fremont, CA
Do you Like how it smells?
Maisie B.
Caister, Norfolk
Anyone with naturally curly hair tried this? I have tight ringlets, want something that defines curls but doesn't leave it crunchy like some creme's and mousses do.
Jazmine G.
Denver, CO
Will this help my iron curls last linger through out the day?