Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Curl Creme for Medium To Thick Hair Unisex Cream uploaded by Karena H.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Kristin A.
Kristin A.
San Marcos, TX
I have been using Bumble and Bumble's Curl Conscious cream for more than 2 years now and it is the most amazing curl cream for my hair. Its light weight so it doesn't drag down my curls and doesn't leave the crispy feel that some curl products give. It smells delicious too as an added bonus! Hands down the best product for soft and beautiful curls!
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Syosset, NY
This product was a good buy but, would not buy it again. I enjoyed the scent and purpose of the product but found it to be a bit heavy on my hair and a bit oily. With super think and curly hair to begin with I want my hair to be as volumized as possible and this product added a lot of weight and oil.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Mendham, NJ
I appreciate this hair cream, but being that I have extremely thick hair I feel it sometimes weighs it down a tad much. I would suggest they make a more light weight formula for the future. My hair color is ombré blonde and natrual roots.. I don't think I would opt for this again.
Brenna C.
Brenna C.
Ravenswood, WV
My hair is super super super thick and pretty wavy. i have black dyed hair that is very damaged so i need to watch what i put in my hair so it doesn't hurt it even more. it smells very nice and helps give a nice oomf to my hair. i find it a bit pricey, but its worth it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I swear by anything Bumble and Bumble for my hair. This curl creme took my curls to the next level! My boyfriend also has really thick curly hair and he loves to use this also!
The only down side is the size, I need a bigger size for me and him to share lol
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
A bit pricey, but totally worth every penny. I have wavy/curly hair, and it's prone to frizz and dryness. I use this cream every day before styling and it really defines and smooths my curls, removing all frizziness.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
I tend to avoid using this product at home. It hardens my curls if I don't keep "crunching" my hair for a while. It is just a bit hard to work with for me when I just want to do my hair quickly and go.
Marylu M.
Marylu M.
Arvin, CA
It good i would buy it again it helps my curly hair i love it i put it every morning it helps my fly always . Well that's all i would put a picture put the product finished today so yeah
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Love this product, can't say enjoy good things about it. it is quite expensive but you only need a very small amount. i have tried so many other products, this is by far my favorite
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Sandy, UT
This gave a light hold to my curls without causing it to become crunchy....One of the only products I found that can define my curls and keep them from becoming frizzy!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?