BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE by Bumble and Bumble CURL CONSCIOUS CALMING CREME COURSE CURLS 8 OZ

Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
My friend just gave me this product to try. I have really curly hair and this product worked well. Kept my frizz down and my curls manageable!
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Leaves hair very oily at the end of the day. Smooths the frizz s little two much even with such s small amount. Pricey and not what I thought it would do. It last all day working s little to much. Make s lighter version of not so much cream m.
Maybe I always use curl enhancers the wrong way, but I have yet to find one that satisfies me and shapes my curls in a way that doesn't make them look greasy or sticky. This product is a pretty good compromise, though I'm pretty sure it's been reformulated.
Alejandra C.
I love this product! It really works at keeping the curls from fizzing during hot and humid summer day. I have thick curls and it was so hard to find a product that worked and this did the tricked immediately! Smells amazing and leaves hair super soft to the touch!
Carrie D.
Works great. Defines curls and smells amazing. Does not leave my hair feeling crunchy.