Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A moisture-rich frizz control cream. This cream smooths, softens, loosens, and tames tight, coarse curls that frizz. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair. Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

• "A little goes a long way and it will set your curls flawlessly." in 1 review
  • "Although if you have anything but curly hair i definitely wouldn't recommend it although BB offers such a wide range of products for different hair types!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my curls curlier without making them hard and leaves my curls soft and bouncy. " in 1 review
Shai M.
sao paulo
O que é formulado para fazer: Este culto favorito apresenta a mesma fórmula grande, agora infundido com Bumble novo HydraSculpt Blend ™ e óleos brasileiros para a definição elegante e movimento. O HydraSculpt Blend mistura benefícios de estilo com hidratação de modo que cada curl é controlado e hidratado. Também apresenta uma nova fragrância floral frutado de citros e inibidores de UV para proteger contra os efeitos de secagem do sol.
Monica B.
Iowa City, IA
Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme The dreamiest curl cream with a luscious scent and not stiff feel.
Camille P.
Richmond, B.C.
This product keeps my hair soft and less frizzy through out the entire day. It's good for an everyday product if you are just going to school/work and you need to keep a nice and tidy looking hair.
Sawyer T.
Didsbury, Alberta
I found that this product really does keep your curls soft and less frizzy. I hadn't found a product that tamed my frizz at all until I tried this product. I would highly recommend that anyone who has extremely thick, curly, frizzy hair to try this.
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
Love love love this product. keeps my straight hair nice and smooth for everyday and when I take the time to do a proper blow out, my hair stays nice and smooth longer. you only need about a quarter size amount and I have tons of hair!
Tiana S.
Ajax, ON
This curl creme gives my curls the most definition! It holds the curl and locks in moisture with little to no frizz. I usually apply a pea size amount to small sections of my hair and either do a twist out or use flexi rods to shape my curl. Amazing product! Definitely a must try.
Sylvie L.
Bon produit pour refaire les boucles sans alourdir. Il ne faut pas en mettre trop sinon cela fait des paquets. A appliquer sur cheveux humides.
Isabel D.
What type of hair can this be used on?