Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A moisture-rich frizz control cream. This cream smooths, softens, loosens, and tames tight, coarse curls that frizz. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair. Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

• "A little goes a long way and it will set your curls flawlessly." in 1 review
  • "Although if you have anything but curly hair i definitely wouldn't recommend it although BB offers such a wide range of products for different hair types!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my curls curlier without making them hard and leaves my curls soft and bouncy. " in 1 review
Anjuli J.
Manassas, VA
This made my curls beautiful and soft, my only gripe would be that as it dried my hair got "bigger" and frizzier and i had to use a lot, b/c my hair soaks it up. The smell is very nice and is easy to use
Cindy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. Its a little bit pricey but completely worth it! My curls have never looked as good as when I use this. It doesn't make them crunchy at all and does not frizz at the same time.
Liz D.
Petaluma, CA
For crazy, thick, wavy, untamed long hair, Bumble has solved my problem of getting super silky, manageable hair that I don't have to wash every day. Love this product!
Allison W.
For someone with less definition in their curls I wasn't expecting much. This product wowed me defined softened added bounce to my thick wavy locks. Worth the money!
Erin H.
Hanson, MA
I have trouble finding products to really tame my hair. This cream goes on easily and has a pleasant scent. It keeps my curls intact and keeps frizz away, but doesn't make my hair feel crunchy like some products.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love bumble products, and as usual this didn't disappoint. Smells nice, and did a great job at calming and hydrating my curls without making them greasy. Higher price point, but I feel hair products are worth it.
amy m.
Seymour, IN
I got this as a free Sephora sample. Does a pretty good job on my curly hair. Tames it without weighing down.
Still debating the price is worth it. I haven't noticed any better results than drugstore brands.
Mikayla S.
Inglewood, CA
Love this product it really hydrates my hair and define my curls really well I love it I have very curly hair so it's hard for me to fine a food product that I like and doesn't dry my hair so I love this one
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
This product is great for unruly curls! it helps loosen them and tame the frizz that often comes with curly hair. BB is such an amazing product line and offers a great range of Curly products for everyone!
Mary D.
Smithtown, NY
I've been using this for about 6 years now and it's just what my curly locks need! Although if you have anything but curly hair i definitely wouldn't recommend it although BB offers such a wide range of products for different hair types!
Isabel D.
What type of hair can this be used on?