Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A moisture-rich frizz control cream. This cream smooths, softens, loosens, and tames tight, coarse curls that frizz. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair. Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

• "A little goes a long way and it will set your curls flawlessly." in 1 review
  • "Although if you have anything but curly hair i definitely wouldn't recommend it although BB offers such a wide range of products for different hair types!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my curls curlier without making them hard and leaves my curls soft and bouncy. " in 1 review
Stacey M.
I loved this creme, because it kept my curls soft and defined, but not frizzy. It lasted a long time, and it smells nice! Be careful not to use too much, it can weigh down curls if you overload your hair. I put a dime sized amount of this into wet hair, and scrunch. It never left my hair crunchy, which is also a bonus!
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a dope product my hair is usually blown but when it's not I use this to make my hair less crazy and make it pretty
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's too expensive for long natural or coarse hair. You have to use too much of the product for the results you achieve.
Liv S.
San Ramon, CA
Bumble and bumble is the shit. The packaging is always absolutely adorable, every single product smells delicious. I have extremely thick, coarse and wavey long long hair and it was hard for me to find a product that would take my frizz, define my curls and not weigh my hair down. This is the go to products for curls.
Katie M.
Genoa
This works so well when my curls are going crazy, it tames them so they look super nice
Evie C.
I like this product. I have straight hair but i use it to take away frizz. I would recommend using it when the hair is damp.
Jennifer D.
Buford, GA
Be a way to. Keep. Curl.without wet look or frizz.
Would. Use it right after the shower before hairdryer use. Remember using geat products ages just a little and rice.. to let it do what it is supposed to.
Lisa D.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely love this bumble & bumble creme. perfect for taming my out-of-control thick/frizzy/curly head of hair. highly recommend! and it smells just delightful.
amy m.
Seymour, IN
I got this as a free Sephora sample. Does a pretty good job on my curly hair. Tames it without weighing down.
Still debating the price is worth it. I haven't noticed any better results than drugstore brands.
Nicole P.
Walker, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having curly hair has always been a challenge for me. Living in the south, humidity causes my hair to not stay down! I absolute love bumble and bumble products and the curl calming creme is no exception. I love how it feels and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like some products.
Isabel D.
What type of hair can this be used on?