Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A moisture-rich frizz control cream. This cream smooths, softens, loosens, and tames tight, coarse curls that frizz. It's a must for anyone with naturally or chemically treated curly hair. Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

• "A little goes a long way and it will set your curls flawlessly." in 1 review
  • "Although if you have anything but curly hair i definitely wouldn't recommend it although BB offers such a wide range of products for different hair types!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my curls curlier without making them hard and leaves my curls soft and bouncy. " in 1 review
Sarah H.
San Jose, CA
This product was okay, I felt like it didn't help with my frizz at all. I did help me have defined curls
Katie L.
Love this in my hair it does amazing things ! My hair shines and stays mangable all night long !
Christina N.
Burlingham, NY
My go to splurge item. I love the consistency and feel of this cream. A little goes a long way and it will set your curls flawlessly. I use about a quarter sized amount and scrunch it into my curls and then diffuse it and I love the results. The entire curl line ato B&B is decadent and worth every penny
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
I've been using Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Calming Cream for years now and I love it. It makes my curls curlier without making them hard and leaves my curls soft and bouncy.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
This product is great for unruly curls! it helps loosen them and tame the frizz that often comes with curly hair. BB is such an amazing product line and offers a great range of Curly products for everyone!
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's too expensive for long natural or coarse hair. You have to use too much of the product for the results you achieve.
Mary D.
Smithtown, NY
I've been using this for about 6 years now and it's just what my curly locks need! Although if you have anything but curly hair i definitely wouldn't recommend it although BB offers such a wide range of products for different hair types!
Lisa D.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely love this bumble & bumble creme. perfect for taming my out-of-control thick/frizzy/curly head of hair. highly recommend! and it smells just delightful.
Alarra G.
Tempe, AZ
Light weight, moisturizing and it doesn't leave your hair looking wet! Its a light weight product so it doesn't weight your hair down and it does the job.
Stacey M.
I loved this creme, because it kept my curls soft and defined, but not frizzy. It lasted a long time, and it smells nice! Be careful not to use too much, it can weigh down curls if you overload your hair. I put a dime sized amount of this into wet hair, and scrunch. It never left my hair crunchy, which is also a bonus!
Isabel D.
What type of hair can this be used on?