Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Es muy buena esa crema deja los chinos muy bien y huele espectacular.me gusta y ayuda para el frizz .es una exelente productos.me encanta
Raven S.
Goldsboro, NC
Amazing. I have difficult hair and my hair must follow certain guidelines (due to my job) and this is the only thing so far that helps.
Kayla A.
Hixson, TN
I aвѕolυтely loved тнιѕ prodυcт, ιт relaхed мy нaιr, and мade ѕтraιgнтen ιт worĸ тen тιмeѕ вeттer. Woυld deғιanтly pυrcнaѕe agaιn!
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
I love this. It leaves my hair very smooth, and shiny. It smells amazing. I reccomend 100% to people struggling with their hair.
Daisy S.
Jupiter, FL
This does everything it says it does... Works awesome and it is effective. It is great and it calms my curls whenever j need it
Evie C.
I like this product. I have straight hair but i use it to take away frizz. I would recommend using it when the hair is damp.
Danielle D.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Worked really well. I have super frizzy curly hair and I love the way it helped keep the frizz down in the heat and humidity.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a dope product my hair is usually blown but when it's not I use this to make my hair less crazy and make it pretty
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
It's too expensive for long natural or coarse hair. You have to use too much of the product for the results you achieve.
Annaliese H.
Rochester, MN
This product smells so good!! I love that it works on my hair wet or dry. It makes it silky smooth and shiny! Must have!
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Maria B.
sera que el efecto me dura mas de tres meses??cuanto tiempo dicen que me pueda durar?? me lo puedo hacer sola en casa?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Darby S.
How is the smell on this ?