Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #91 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Jen K.
On the days that I leave my hair curly instead of straightening it/blowing it out, this product is a life saver & makes my curls look less frizzy.
Fatima M.
San Diego, CA
I love this for my curls! They really don't drag my hair down and I don't feel like it takes my curl pattern away. My curls are nice and bouncy.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
My friend just gave me this product to try. I have really curly hair and this product worked well. Kept my frizz down and my curls manageable!
Lauren G.
This cream gave a great curl to my thick frizzy curly hair without weighing it down and making it crunchy. My curls looked bouncy and hydrated.
Leisel U.
Zionsville, IN
Love this product! Wish they still carried it in a liter size with a pump. Last time I was on the website I couldn't find this exact formula.
Aimee C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Lightweight cream smooths and adds shine to unruly, frizzy curls. Gives wavy hair a beachy look without the crunch and won't weigh it down.
I have really curly hair, so does my oldest daughter.... With his product we really love the outcome of what our hair looks like afterwards
Megan S.
Bethany, OK
I have a lions mane for hair and this tames it so well this is defiantly a top hair product for me! I take this beauty with me every where!
Treyonna P.
Newark, NJ
Great product to hydrate your curls! I use this product because it make the scalp feel relaxed and its a great feta glee for natural hair
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Es muy buena esa crema deja los chinos muy bien y huele espectacular.me gusta y ayuda para el frizz .es una exelente productos.me encanta
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?