Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #94 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

member-c806d6584
New york
If you have wavy/ curly that gets frizzy easily, this is the perfect cream. I apply this on my damp hair , let it dry alone and it keeps my curls calm and nicely formed
ernestine p.
Austin, TX
This really helped in controlling my hair frizz I would recommend to everyone I know, I put in in after a shower and literally will let my hair frizz free for 24 hrs
Lisa D.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely love this bumble & bumble creme. perfect for taming my out-of-control thick/frizzy/curly head of hair. highly recommend! and it smells just delightful.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
I've been using Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Calming Cream for years now and I love it. It makes my curls curlier without making them hard and leaves my curls soft and bouncy.
Cat M.
Atlanta, Ga
This is one of the best products I've used for my curly hair. It is not too harsh or weighty on my hair and makes my curls look perfect. Highly recommended!
Breana S.
Argyle, TX
This calms my curls, usually they would be everywhere and my hair would look crazy but this made my curls less frizzy and I look 10 times better, I love it!!
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
When you have curly hard to manage hair you rarely come by a product that works well so when you do you always re buy and I've loved this product for years
Alarra G.
Tempe, AZ
Light weight, moisturizing and it doesn't leave your hair looking wet! Its a light weight product so it doesn't weight your hair down and it does the job.
Kelley A.
This product is great for fine curly hair. It helps keep my hair from getting too frizzy also my hair still feels soft has if I had no product in it.
Tara F.
Cambridge, MA
This creme helps my hair to hold its tight curl without expanding into the frizz zone, but I need to use it in small amounts to avoid looking greasy.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?

back