Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #94 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Erin H.
Hanson, MA
I have trouble finding products to really tame my hair. This cream goes on easily and has a pleasant scent. It keeps my curls intact and keeps frizz away, but doesn't make my hair feel crunchy like some products.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love bumble products, and as usual this didn't disappoint. Smells nice, and did a great job at calming and hydrating my curls without making them greasy. Higher price point, but I feel hair products are worth it.
Lindsay A.
Flowery Branch, GA
I have super fine hair and used this product a few times. The curls last for about two hours tops and then fades away. I like how the texture if the balm wasn't sticky I just my hair would hold products longer.
amy m.
Seymour, IN
I got this as a free Sephora sample. Does a pretty good job on my curly hair. Tames it without weighing down.
Still debating the price is worth it. I haven't noticed any better results than drugstore brands.
Mikayla S.
Inglewood, CA
Love this product it really hydrates my hair and define my curls really well I love it I have very curly hair so it's hard for me to fine a food product that I like and doesn't dry my hair so I love this one
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
This product is great for unruly curls! it helps loosen them and tame the frizz that often comes with curly hair. BB is such an amazing product line and offers a great range of Curly products for everyone!
Mary D.
Smithtown, NY
I've been using this for about 6 years now and it's just what my curly locks need! Although if you have anything but curly hair i definitely wouldn't recommend it although BB offers such a wide range of products for different hair types!
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I have used this product for a few years. The product works effectively to enhance curls and has a nice aroma, definitely recommend for women who have wavy hair and want to make their hair more curly!
Maureen R.
Rochester, NY
This cream used on damp hair brings out the slight curls in my hair while taming all the frizz I usually have when I air-dry my hair. Such a valuable product I can use whenever I'm having a bad hair day.
Julia C.
West Covina, CA
I really like this curl cream it leaves me with defined curls that don't look crunchy of limp. The only down side is the amount of product you get for the price.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?

back