Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #94 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Cindy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. Its a little bit pricey but completely worth it! My curls have never looked as good as when I use this. It doesn't make them crunchy at all and does not frizz at the same time.
Danielle M.
Danbury, CT
I like this product a lot and it definitely reduces frizz and enhances my girls. I do find it a little heavy so you have to be careful not to use too much at one time. It smells amazing too!
Sara R.
Carthage, TX
This weighed my hair down. Great smell and texture. Left my hair feeling greasy and a mess. It may be different for people with thick hair, but this is not the best option for thin hair folks.
Ashleigh J.
Huntersville, NC
Best product ever! I have such curly and course hair so this is a daily necessity for me when getting ready in the morning. I've stocked up on this product and intend on using it for a long time to come!!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Bay~xox R.
Voorhees, NJ
It's not the best in the world but my hair is really really dry and thick. It used to be very curly but now it's just a frizzy mess. This helps define my curls a little bit but not much. I do like it though and I can't really place my finger on why haha
Anne B.
Valencia, CA
My hair is in between curly and wavy and this curl conscious creme keeps everything in line. There isn't a crunchy wet look and it leave curls bouncy but defined! Love this stuff!
Stefanie W.
Staten Island, NY
This makes my hair extremely soft and bouncy!! It's sort of change the texture of my hair and I really enjoy using this product because before I had dry damaged hair and now it's so soft and bouncy and I feel like it has life to my hair
Elizabeth C.
I adore this styling cream; it gently holds the curl and calms the dross without being too heavy. This makes my crazy curly hair manageable and soft! I highly recommend.
Liz D.
Petaluma, CA
For crazy, thick, wavy, untamed long hair, Bumble has solved my problem of getting super silky, manageable hair that I don't have to wash every day. Love this product!
Allison W.
For someone with less definition in their curls I wasn't expecting much. This product wowed me defined softened added bounce to my thick wavy locks. Worth the money!
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?

back