Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #91 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Kala M.
Georgetown , KY
I got this as a sample size product I wasn't sure if I would like it or not as most curl products weigh down my hair. This worked well in my fine hair and calmed the frizz in my curls and made them look more defined.
Christina N.
Burlingham , NY
My go to splurge item. I love the consistency and feel of this cream. A little goes a long way and it will set your curls flawlessly. I use about a quarter sized amount and scrunch it into my curls and then diffuse it and I love the results. The entire curl line ato B&B is decadent and worth every penny
Sofia E.
I love this creme for a couple of reasons; my hair is naturally wavy and really thick and very hard to soften and get a nice smooth look, this creme is great to help calm waves and give you a somewhat blowdry straight hair. Smells nice too. Giving it 4 starts because it does weigh hair down a bit.
K D.
This products makes your curls POP! Add just the right amount of moisture your hair needs. Doesn't leave any type of residue and doesn't build up on your hair. It has a nice subtle smell so you don't have to worry about a strong smell. If you're hair is dry and you're curly are limp, i definitely suggest using this product. It is a little pricey but a little can take you a long way. I purchase mine from Sephora
Jennifer D.
Buford, GA
Be a way to. Keep. Curl.without wet look or frizz.
Would. Use it right after the shower before hairdryer use. Remember using geat products ages just a little and rice.. to let it do what it is supposed to.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
This is the tamer of the beast that is my hair. I swear by this product and I use it every single time I style my hair. I have naturally wavy hair that is very dry and thick, but the BnB C^4 is so amazing !
Zita B.
Browning, MT
I have really curly hair, however, it's very fine. I love this product because it keeps my hair voluminized, but keeps the frizz away! Bumble and Bumble is amazing for curly hair!
Anjuli J.
Manassas, VA
This made my curls beautiful and soft, my only gripe would be that as it dried my hair got "bigger" and frizzier and i had to use a lot, b/c my hair soaks it up. The smell is very nice and is easy to use
Bryanna M.
Clinton, MD
One of the best if not best curl creme I have used in my entire life. My hair color is dark brown and my hair is wavy-curly. It's scent is lovely and it's better than any other curl cream. Gives my fine hair perfect hold. I would recommend to everyone
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love! My hair is super thick and wavy and this totally tamed my hair. It's normally really frizzy or static-y but this smoothd it without weighing it down! Would definitely recommend and will buy again'
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?