Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #91 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Maria B.
tengo rulos chiquitos y mucho friss mas cuando ai umedad. sera q este producto me alisa verdaderamente el pelo?? prove alisarme el pelo en peluquerias y eso pero nunca me duro mas de 3 meses. por mas q me lo re cuidara y tomara todas las medidas para no desarmar mi peinado, se me arruinaba igual.
Camille P.
Richmond, B.C.
This product keeps my hair soft and less frizzy through out the entire day. It's good for an everyday product if you are just going to school/work and you need to keep a nice and tidy looking hair.
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
Love love love this product. keeps my straight hair nice and smooth for everyday and when I take the time to do a proper blow out, my hair stays nice and smooth longer. you only need about a quarter size amount and I have tons of hair!
Kay W.
I love this product on my second day curling hair when the curl starting to disappear and dry this product can be apply on the send day and quickly work on your curls and they will become lively again!
Courtenay D.
Great product for curls, especially since I have them. Kept the fly aways at bay, and made my hair look great and it worked all day. It works really well and I really like it.
Alejandra C.
I love this product! It really works at keeping the curls from fizzing during hot and humid summer day. I have thick curls and it was so hard to find a product that worked and this did the tricked immediately! Smells amazing and leaves hair super soft to the touch!
Kara T.
Nice product with good control for thick hair with tons of curl.
I really like the product just find it hard to get and very expensive for the amount of hair I have.
devanshi p.
Toronto, Ontario
AMAZING product for coarse, frizzy, thick, curly hair!! I have tried so so many other products and this is by far the best. Don't waste your money on anything else!!
Shai M.
sao paulo
O que é formulado para fazer: Este culto favorito apresenta a mesma fórmula grande, agora infundido com Bumble novo HydraSculpt Blend ™ e óleos brasileiros para a definição elegante e movimento. O HydraSculpt Blend mistura benefícios de estilo com hidratação de modo que cada curl é controlado e hidratado. Também apresenta uma nova fragrância floral frutado de citros e inibidores de UV para proteger contra os efeitos de secagem do sol.
Sylvie L.
Bon produit pour refaire les boucles sans alourdir. Il ne faut pas en mettre trop sinon cela fait des paquets. A appliquer sur cheveux humides.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?