Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #94 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Kat S.
North Little Rock, AR
Liked this product. A bit heavy for daily use, but definitely tamed the fuzz without too much stickyness.
Anjanae C.
Ramona, CA
While it conditioned my hair nice, I had to add something to it in order to style it the way I want it.
Cassie S.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great curling creme, smells awesome and gives your curls nice bounce and softness. I love it!
Christine D.
Brooklyn, NY
I would use this again , but it is a bit heavy for my hair. I like the beach waves spray a bit better
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This helps shape my naturally wavy hair, and give it great body! It has a great light scent as well.
K L.
Not a huge fan of this cream I wouldn't recommend it, get the texture spray from bumble and bumble
Ashley G.
Love this cream! it maintains bounce and life in my curly hair and doesn't create greasy build up!
Katie L.
Love this in my hair it does amazing things ! My hair shines and stays mangable all night long !
Angie L.
Federal Way, WA
It can be kind of spendy but I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel after I use it.
Sidney H.
Hobbs, NM
Love this product! Great for curly hair! Helps with frizz and doesn't leave hair gross feeling.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?

back