Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Henry R.
Long Beach, CA
Great smelling and very light on your hair. More importantly it washes out with ease and doesn't weigh you down.
Antonia P.
Great product to make combing your hair easier. I have thick hair so I need something to make it easier to comb.
Miranda M.
West Haven, CT
Haven't tried it but sounds good but not for that price, if it was cheaper it would be a whole different story.
Diana P.
Chicago
This product often works very well so define curls and reduce frizz. However, I find the results inconsistent.
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
Holds my waves and keeps my hair soft but I honestly prefer mousse when I'm trying to create a more curly look.
Jennette N.
Fort Plain, New York
This cream helps my crazy curls get under control so I can actually enjoy them. They're not crunchy either.
Stephanie I.
I really liked how this smelled and how this would smoothn my curls so it wouldn't be so crazy and frizzy
Maria F.
Boston, MA
Controla muy bien mi cabello deja muy buen resultado es muy buen producto me encanta. Muy bueno excelente.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells amazing plus does the job...little goes a long way and makes frizzy curly hair soft and manageable
Sarah H.
San Jose, CA
This product was okay, I felt like it didn't help with my frizz at all. I did help me have defined curls
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Maria B.
sera que el efecto me dura mas de tres meses??cuanto tiempo dicen que me pueda durar?? me lo puedo hacer sola en casa?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Darby S.
How is the smell on this ?