Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #91 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Tesla M.
Morgantown, WV
Great for taming crazy curly hair into something that you can actually work with. It smells great and is long lasting.
Mackenzie E.
Charlotte, NC
Loved this! Only need a small amount to make an impact. Great smell! I am a huge fan of all Bumble & Bumble products.
Dorie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I liked this product but sometimes it left my hair looking a bit oily if i accidentally got a bit too much on my hair
Liz R.
Natalia, TX
One of my favorite curling creams. It's holds down your hair without making it stiff and hard. Keeps your frizz calm.
Tara G.
Matawan , NJ
I love this stuff because I have extremely curly hair and it maintains my curls without making them look too styled.
Jeri Y.
Dayton , OH
This product always relaxes the frizz in my natural curly hair to give it a soft and light wave that everyone loves!
Diana S.
Helps manage the curls. And a little bit goes a long way. Rewet the hair the next day to activate the product again
Henry R.
Long Beach, CA
Great smelling and very light on your hair. More importantly it washes out with ease and doesn't weigh you down.
Niria S.
This product is perfect for my frizzy wavy hair. Looks natural. Love the smell on all bumble and bumble products.
Antonia P.
Great product to make combing your hair easier. I have thick hair so I need something to make it easier to comb.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?