Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Jenny A.
Staten Island , NY
I love this! After I wash my hair I work a dime sized dollop into my hair while still damp from the roots to the ends and just let air dry.
It controls frizz. Enhances my natural curl. Leaves my hair soft and touchable!❤️❤️
Mayra C.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
If you have wavy or curly hair this should be your holy grail product! It's so so good! You apply to damp hair and comb through. Then let air dry. No hair product has ever allowed me to let me air dry my curls. It's a bit pricey but so worth it.
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
My mom has this product and I have used it several times. I love that you don't have to use a lot compared to other brands. The smell is pleasant.
It really does work wonders on my curls. Can not wait to try the whole B&B curl line.
Jesenia V.
I'm a 3b 3c curl pattern and all I can say is that this definitely tames my curls I get no frizz which is very easy to have period with Florida weather and my hair type. Definitely a good investment I recommend this to
Fiona L.
This is so amazing
It keeps the frizz away, while making my hair look super defined and changing my black 3c hair into a good 3a. I did not expect much but this is amazing.
Maybe I always use curl enhancers the wrong way, but I have yet to find one that satisfies me and shapes my curls in a way that doesn't make them look greasy or sticky. This product is a pretty good compromise, though I'm pretty sure it's been reformulated.
Chaelesha Q.
Tampa
When I used this product I Waited 3 TIMES after to see if It actually worked & GUESS WHAT😣it DOES , I but it every week you have to keep using it works better for curly, coils, waves. I recommend
Arely S.
I don't think this product is bad, it just didn't work for my hair. I have thinner curls and the product is a bot too heavy for me. Smells great but just not for me :/
Christine A.
My hair has two personalities: frizzy and mousey or crazy curly. I tried Bumble & Bumble's curl conscious calming creme just once and was hooked. It tamed my wild hair and just enhanced my natural curls leaving them soft and shiny! B&B products are a lil pricey for me but I haven't found any other products that work as well so I keep coming back to them. I highly recommend.
Evey E.
La Porte, IN
Great for curly hair! So far I've loved every bumble and bumble product I've used. Depending on the season I switch between a cream and oil. This is great for winter months when my hair isn't as dried from the sun. The only problem I have for their products is availability in major retailer stores where's it's more convenient for me to grab along with my regular shopping. To get the products it means going out of my way with kids as well. I would buy and try more if it was more easily available.
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Maria B.
sera que el efecto me dura mas de tres meses??cuanto tiempo dicen que me pueda durar?? me lo puedo hacer sola en casa?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Darby S.
How is the smell on this ?

Amazon