Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Jennette N.Bumble and bumble. Curl Conscious Calming Creme uploaded by Liz D.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #39 in Hair Cream

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

Jenny A.
Staten Island, NY
I love this! After I wash my hair I work a dime sized dollop into my hair while still damp from the roots to the ends and just let air dry.
It controls frizz. Enhances my natural curl. Leaves my hair soft and touchable!❤️❤️
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I will take a point off for the God awful scent....which normally doesn't bother me. It smelled like a terrible cheap 90's perfume....trust my I know, I've done the leg work! The stuff itself is easy enough to apply, doesn't leave tackiness on the hair or weigh it down. Not the cheapest by far. Not bad but not amazing either. Probably wouldn't reach for it again...mainly down to the smell
Kimberly G.
Leaves hair very oily at the end of the day. Smooths the frizz s little two much even with such s small amount. Pricey and not what I thought it would do. It last all day working s little to much. Make s lighter version of not so much cream m.
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
My mom has this product and I have used it several times. I love that you don't have to use a lot compared to other brands. The smell is pleasant.
It really does work wonders on my curls. Can not wait to try the whole B&B curl line.
Jesenia V.
I'm a 3b 3c curl pattern and all I can say is that this definitely tames my curls I get no frizz which is very easy to have period with Florida weather and my hair type. Definitely a good investment I recommend this to
Fiona L.
This is so amazing
It keeps the frizz away, while making my hair look super defined and changing my black 3c hair into a good 3a. I did not expect much but this is amazing.
Arely S.
I don't think this product is bad, it just didn't work for my hair. I have thinner curls and the product is a bot too heavy for me. Smells great but just not for me :/
Chaelesha Q.
Tampa
When I used this product I Waited 3 TIMES after to see if It actually worked & GUESS WHAT😣it DOES , I but it every week you have to keep using it works better for curly, coils, waves. I recommend
Maybe I always use curl enhancers the wrong way, but I have yet to find one that satisfies me and shapes my curls in a way that doesn't make them look greasy or sticky. This product is a pretty good compromise, though I'm pretty sure it's been reformulated.
Christine A.
My hair has two personalities: frizzy and mousey or crazy curly. I tried Bumble & Bumble's curl conscious calming creme just once and was hooked. It tamed my wild hair and just enhanced my natural curls leaving them soft and shiny! B&B products are a lil pricey for me but I haven't found any other products that work as well so I keep coming back to them. I highly recommend.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does this work on straight hair too?
Shandy S.
Does this just tame frizz or does it straighten hair?
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this product aimed to do? Flatten or straighten or what?
Selene G.
Roseville, CA
I wonder if this is like a leave in conditioner? how often must i use it?
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product help tame coarse hair? My hair is naturally curly- how will it change the texture?