Hair CareBumble and bumble
Curl Conditioning Mousse

Bumble and bumble Curl Conditioning Mousse

This lightweight mousse locks in moisture for defined, touchable curls.

Where are my wavy/curly hair girls at? I usually straighten my hair but naturally I have wavy curly hair somewhere between a 2B and C type. I love using [product:bumble-and-bumble-curl-style-conditioning-mousse] after washing to jumpstart my curls but always have trouble with second day refresher products I’ve tried sooo many things and my hair always ends up crunchy and dry and not the same. Anything out there that will make it less crunchy and put the moisture back in?
I've been looking for a new mousse to try out and my stylist recommended this one. Is the product worth the cost? Does it last any longer than any other hair product brand?
Has anyone with thin-ish curly hair tried this and had success? I usually love b&b products and I've really been wanting to try this line for curly hair!
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Curl Conditioning Mousse!
Juris
Arcadia, CA
Probably the nicest smelling curling mousse out there! Conditions hair and gives a light hold to curls.
Tara F.
Sacramento, CA
Bumble and bumble Curl Conditioning Mousse uploaded by Tara F.
This styling conditioning moose is a game changer for a soft scrunch free curl look. This moose creates super frizz free curls that are touchable. My only complaint about this product is that it isn’t something that creates an all day luck however, if you are able to spray your hair with water you can re-create your look throughout the day to touch up your style.
Laura T.
Malakoff, TX
Great product, great brand. Works wonders for my curly hair. Helps a lot with frizz, isn’t heavy or too oily. Would definitely recommend and buy again. This brand helps curly hair.
Karolin A.
Orlando , FL
metro facina esta  marca la conoci por aqui en influenter, la prove y le sirvio muchisimo a mi pelo y me gusto y la sigo utilisando.
Anne P.
Albany, OR
My curls are in l.o. v. e. with this product! Not only does it smell good, but it keeps your curls separated and healthy. I love using this product on the daily. It is worth the cost and would be great for someone managing their head of curls.
Sofia F.
Lambertville, NJ
This is the most amazing mousse for curly hair. Bumble and bumble provide an alcohol free and animal cruelty free product! The quality is amazing and it keeps my frizzy curls manageable.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Great product for textured hair. Helps give the volume and definition without the crunchiness. Expensive product!
Hildret A.
Mi hija tiene el cabello rosado y este es el producto que usamos cuando queremos un peinado duradero uele muy bien este producto
EmiLee L.
I was really disappointed with this product. I love bumble and bumble products and this is the only one that just did not work for me. It made my hair feel so heavy and looked so weighed down. It also made my hair look so flaky and just dirty like I hadn't washed it in days. I tried it with just using barley any priory to using the recommended amount because I really wanted to like this product. Sorry bumble and bumble but this just really didn't work.
Amanda H.
* was originally using the Bb cur conscious mousse but it was discontinued * this is the newer version of it and it completely is the same. Love this product!!! it helps to define my waves but also doesnt make them crunchy like most mousse products do. i put this product in the night before and wake up with my waves still in tact. It doesnt even weigh my hair down!