Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Custom Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra G.Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Custom Conditioner uploaded by LaNessa G.Bumble and bumble. Curl Care Custom Conditioner uploaded by Katie O.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This hydrating conditioner can be used three different ways – wash it out, leave it in, or co-wash.

INGREDIENTS

HydraSculpt Blend™
A cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated.

Brazilian Oil Blend
Thirsty curls are hydrated with the help of Capuacu Butter and exotic Brazilian oils: Brazil Nut Oil, Babassu Oil, Pracaxi Oil

Rich Moisture Mix
A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits: Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Pca, Urea, Trehalose, Sodiume Hyaluronate, Squalane, Barley Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearalkonium Chloride

• What does it do & is it only for curly hair ? how do you ...3 Answers
  • How can i get it free?3 Answers
  • I have very curly hair and I was wondering what people th...1 Answers
Angela M.
Temecula, CA
I’ve used this ever since I got my hair bleached. I use it in the shower and then rinse. When my hair is damp I also use it as a leave in conditioner which helps when I’m combing my hair and using heat to style my hair.  Wry satisfied with it and definitely recommend.
Allie H.
Lees Summit, MO
I really wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner, I experienced more hair fallout than normal when using the shampoo. I did not have that experience with the conditioner, but I also didn’t love the smell. I did not feel like this was very nourishing and my hair was very dry and tangled after rinsing it our. I have fine, very curly and sometimes frizzy hair.It did give great curl, but the cons are not worth it.
Sonia A.
Greenville , SC
Can’t remember if it’s this one or not but it’s an overnight conditioning and I loved it in the am when I woke up my curls looked amazing and then when I went to wash it off it left my hair so soft and my curls with more bounce. Love this
Cassandra G.
Owings Mills, MD
Really great product for girls/women transitioning hair back to there curly ways I️ love the scent I️ purchased mine from I️ believe ulta for about 34.00 VERY PRICEY WHICH IS WHY I️ NO LONGER PURCHASE but hey if you got the funds this product is worth a try and my curls always looked amazing!
Sabrina R.
Bumble and Bumble has really great products and I was excited to try this conditioner for my curly hair. It really moisturized my hair very well as curly hair can sometimes tend to be dry. It is a bit expensive especially for such a small sized bottles so I don't think I'd buy again because I like more affordable products
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
This is one of my favorite conditioners for my curly hair. It works great on my fridge and a finding my curls the scent is amazing and last four days. I do use it on color treated hair and it works perfectly I would definitely recommend thisTo anyone that struggles with friends or curl definition.
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
This left my hair feeling soft and bouncy and my waves were well defined.  I'm not a big fan of the smell it has at first, but as the day goes on, it gets less noticeable.  My hair is natural so I don't know if it's good for treated hair or not.
Laura S.
Bladenboro, NC
This product is super cute for one so of course it caught my attention. I have naturally curly hair and I love knowing I'm helping my curls out. This stuff smells amazing and I love every product I've tried so far. Always on the hunt for new products
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I was actually really impressed with this curl cream. If your hair dry and brittle this is great option for you. It has a great scent and doesn't leave that sticky residue that some other brands do. I've purchased more than once and I would recommend it to other curly girls.
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
I really liked this curling creme for the most part. It is easy to be too heavy handed with this and weigh your hair down but after the first time I found out how much to use. Smells good and isn't too sticky.
Courtney F.
Nickelsville, VA
I have naturally curly hair and have tried so many products and still ny hair either looks frizzy or just blah. Do these really work? or is there another brand you would recommend?
Desiree R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
What does it do & is it only for curly hair ? how do you apply?
Amal G.
Nabeul. Tunisia
How can i get it free?
Amanda S.
I have either between staright or wavy hair. Does this help create curls??
Kayla B.
Does this make your hair have perfect ringlets??