Bumble and bumble Curl Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil

This frizz-fighting gelee combines the hold of a gel with the hydration of an oil - for glossy, elongated curls with movement.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Curl Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil!
Rachel C.
Portland, OR
Bumble and bumble Curl Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this for my sister and she loves it so much it really helps her curls stay put in in place and makes them look way healthier and Bouncer Definitely a good product for people with frizzy hair Bumble and bumble Curl Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil
Cecilia  P.
Bellflower, CA
Bumble and bumble Curl Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil uploaded by Cecilia  P.
I have frizzy wavy hair so [product:bumble-and-bumble-curl-anti-humidity-gel-oil-50-oz/-150-ml] helps my hair become less frizzy and more sleek and shiny. I love how it gives a hint of hold while still defining the waves and almost completely eliminating frizz. Plus it has jojoba, avocado and coconut oils to help nourish my strands.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
Bumble and bumble Curl Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil uploaded by Alexandra M.
I received this complimentary from Bumble and Bumble. The Anti-humidity Gel-oil is unique in that it's a softer gel-oil and it doesn't leave a hard cast or crunch to the hair. I use it after I shower on damp hair. It smells so nice and feels good going on the hair. I use the scrunch method when I'm applying it and have enjoyed adding it to my nightly routine. I have also tried their Shampoo and 3 in 1 Conditioner! They all smell so great The shampoo feels thick and goes on thick at first but lathers on so nicely. The 3 in 1 Conditioner is versatile and amazing! It can be used normally in the shower rinsed off , can be used as a leave in conditioner treatment or as a Co-wash without shampoo, my favorite product from this line so far
Kim B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the absolute best! It keeps the frizz away from my curls, holds the curl but leaves your hair so so soft!!
Lacy R.
Jacksonville, Florida
Best product for my hair. Honestly the whole curl family line! If you have curly hair you can’t go wrong with this!
Krystina N.
Loxley, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have naturally curly hair and live in south Alabama. It is hot and humid and rains out of nowhere. This product has been a lifesaver for my curls. It keeps the hold and doesn’t weigh down my hair. I find that it is a great price and a reliable product that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a curly hair product.
Lexi C.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely love this product it’s made my hair so beautiful and defined them so lovely. It’s actually worth the money and helps control frizz. It also doesn’t give your hair that churchy feel either.
Marina H.
Appleton, WI
great for smoothing frizz and accentuating curls. I use it with the curl defining cremate and it works great!
V F.
Este gel al aplicarlo inicialmente, deja el cabello suave, pero no hace nada extraordinario. Pensaba que sería algo diferente, pero no. Hay otros productos que tienen mejor efecto.
Sarah N Scott C.
Got curly, unruly, frizzy hair? This IS for you, plus it smells amazing! The entire curl line does. I combine with with the curl creme and let my hair air dry most days and the curl definition is amazing!!

Looking for your answer?