Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo uploaded by Nicole C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo is mild enough for everyday use. Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco is moisture rich featuring coconut and Murumuru butters to help restore sheen and softness to dull locks. This Creme de Coco shampoo will renew your senses while improving hairs flexibility all while minimizing frizz.

• Hi, This is good for wavy hair?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo smell good?3 Answers
  • Does this contain anything harmful? I'm asking because there ha...1 Answers
Lori K.
Alto, MI
I love the shampoo, my hair feels so clean for 2 to 3 days depending on the humidity. Since I have been using it my hairstylist even commented that my hair is much healthier, and I don't buy it from her because she works out of her home, I purchase it on the website. They always have promotions and free gifts on the website also. It seems expensive but you need so little and don't have to wash your hair is frequently so it's well worth the cost.
Madalyn F.
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair clean. I have thick, curly hair that is such a hassle to wash/style, so I can go a few days between washes. Other shampoos make me look greasy after a day, but this one does the job and keeps me clean for at least two days! The smell is great. I will continue to repurchase even though the price is pretty high for the amount of shampoo you receive.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love to use this product when I've over done it a bit with my dry shampoo or if it's the middle of winter and I'm wearing a lot of hats. I suffer on and off from light dandruff when my scalp gets too dry, and at the first sign of flakes I use this a few times and the problem is gone! I love the scent, and while it is expensive I do think its worth it if you have a dry scalp.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
This shampoo saved my scalp and hair. It's a very nourishing shampoo that has the additional bonus of smelling amazing. My scalp was super flaky and my hair was very dry after experimenting with another shampoo (Aveeno Renewal) and this shampoo totally changed it all. I was lucky enough to get it at a discount at Target, but I would be willing to repurchase at full price!
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
I recently used this shampoo for the first time while staying at my in-laws. Yes, I stole some of my sister-in-law's shampoo. Her hair is gorgeous so I figured it was worth a try and I didn't bring my own hair stuff. Now, I'm hooked!! This stuff is awesome and it makes your hair smell amazing! My hair has never been softer, smoother, or more manageable. LOVE!
Tiffany L.
Mendham, NJ
I am in love with this shampoo! First off, the smell of coconuts takes you to a paradise of its own right in your own shower!!! For thick hair, this is an amazing product. It generously coats the hair without using to much of the product and gives it an amazing deep treatment!!! Your hair will feel like a dream in a heartbeat!
Neena R.
Boonville, IN
I picked up this shampoo after it was recommended at my Salon. I have used hundreds of shampoos and conditioners and this is by far my favorite. The smell is absolutely amazing. The price tag can be a little shocking at first but it is definitely worth it. I will be repurchasing this product again.
Caleah J.
Temecula, CA
Love the smell, love the texture. Keeps my super dry hair clean but also keeps it hydrated and soft. I use it once a week and it helps keep my scalp hydrated but clean. It helps keep my hair frizz free and manageable. Its the best shampoo and I use it with the super rich conditioner.
Carri U.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff smells like paradise! I only wish it was more compatible with my hair type. I have fine hair and it seemed to weigh it dowwwwwn. Switched to the hairdresser's invisible oil shampoo and conditioner, which smells equally amazing and keeps my waves manageable! B&b❤️

Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
Bumble and Bumble is the best prestige brand around. The smell of this coco shampoo cant be beat. The packaging is very appealing. The price is right on target for a prestige brand. Very similar to Paul Mitchel In quality. Love the smell and would recommend
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Does this shampoo smell good?
Maria
I've been looking for a shampoo that can really help my hair not he so frizzy , would this shampoo help ? my hair is thin and fine . although it does fall a lot would this also make it fall , I really don't need that.
Esmeralda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, This is good for wavy hair?
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's always hype over this brand, what makes it so different from the rest?
Natasha H.
Aurora, IL
Does anyone know of any affordable dupes to this? I love the product and hate to dupe it, but I have long,naturally curly hair. This product does not go along way especially with their products being pricey. Or any suggestions on the best time to buy for sales??