Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo uploaded by Nicole C.
3 colors available

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo is mild enough for everyday use. Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco is moisture rich featuring coconut and Murumuru butters to help restore sheen and softness to dull locks. This Creme de Coco shampoo will renew your senses while improving hairs flexibility all while minimizing frizz.

• Hi, This is good for wavy hair?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo smell good?3 Answers
  • Does this contain anything harmful? I'm asking because there have...1 Answers
Lori K.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
I love the shampoo, my hair feels so clean for 2 to 3 days depending on the humidity. Since I have been using it my hairstylist even commented that my hair is much healthier, and I don't buy it from her because she works out of her home, I purchase it on the website. They always have promotions and free gifts on the website also. It seems expensive but you need so little and don't have to wash your hair is frequently so it's well worth the cost.
Sun T.
Sun T.
Milwaukee, WI
If you take a whiff of this shampoo with your eyes shut you can pretend you're on an exotic tropical island. It smells so good! It also works fantastically and keeps my hair healthy and moisturized even though I wash my hair 2-3 times per day. I also don't use as much of it per wash so it justifies the higher cost - I find it takes me 2-3 months to go through an 8oz bottle whereas I go through a bottle every month of cheaper shampoo.
Rose C.
Rose C.
I love love this shampoo. It smells a little like chocolate but the fragrance is light and fresh. The packaging is nice and the bottle has a small flip top that allows the right amount of product to use without accidentally pouring out a lot and wasting it. Because I shampoo my hair everyday, I find this shampoo gentle on my color and highlights while still keeping my hair fresh and clean daily. Super stuff!!!
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair clean. I have thick, curly hair that is such a hassle to wash/style, so I can go a few days between washes. Other shampoos make me look greasy after a day, but this one does the job and keeps me clean for at least two days! The smell is great. I will continue to repurchase even though the price is pretty high for the amount of shampoo you receive.
Sare B.
Sare B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This shampoo smells soooo good! Unfortunately I think it's for people with a more coarse hair type, and since my hair is very thin it left my hair feeling pretty greasy and heavy. I wish I could recommend it on the smell alone but since it actually had a job to do and didn't achieve that clean feeling I was looking for I would not personally recommend it to someone with my hair type.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love to use this product when I've over done it a bit with my dry shampoo or if it's the middle of winter and I'm wearing a lot of hats. I suffer on and off from light dandruff when my scalp gets too dry, and at the first sign of flakes I use this a few times and the problem is gone! I love the scent, and while it is expensive I do think its worth it if you have a dry scalp.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo saved my scalp and hair. It's a very nourishing shampoo that has the additional bonus of smelling amazing. My scalp was super flaky and my hair was very dry after experimenting with another shampoo (Aveeno Renewal) and this shampoo totally changed it all. I was lucky enough to get it at a discount at Target, but I would be willing to repurchase at full price!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently used this shampoo for the first time while staying at my in-laws. Yes, I stole some of my sister-in-law's shampoo. Her hair is gorgeous so I figured it was worth a try and I didn't bring my own hair stuff. Now, I'm hooked!! This stuff is awesome and it makes your hair smell amazing! My hair has never been softer, smoother, or more manageable. LOVE!
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Denver, CO
Loved this shampoo and conditioner as a system! They made my hair so soft and touchable. The scent was very strong but I have a particular affinity for coconut so I thoroughly enjoyed it! I have dark brown hair and it is medium length. I only changed because my split ends felt out of control ad I felt like I needed a slightly heavier product.
Sk Y.
Sk Y.
Harrison, NJ
Love this shampoo because it started the process of healing my super dry scalp. I like how it actually soothes my scalp rather than certain brands saying it will help and not working, I swear by this and the conditioner! I bought it at Sephora and will continue to use this twice a week along with my Lush Soak and Float shampoo bar.
tina m.
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Does this shampoo smell good?
Maria
Maria
I've been looking for a shampoo that can really help my hair not he so frizzy , would this shampoo help ? my hair is thin and fine . although it does fall a lot would this also make it fall , I really don't need that.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's always hype over this brand, what makes it so different from the rest?
Uma T.
Uma T.
pembroke pines, FL
Does this contain anything harmful? I'm asking because there have been many products I used that cause some damage to fellow friends
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, This is good for wavy hair?