Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo uploaded by Nicole C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo is mild enough for everyday use. Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco is moisture rich featuring coconut and Murumuru butters to help restore sheen and softness to dull locks. This Creme de Coco shampoo will renew your senses while improving hairs flexibility all while minimizing frizz.

• Hi, This is good for wavy hair?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo smell good?3 Answers
  • Does this contain anything harmful? I'm asking because there ha...1 Answers
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Bumble and Bumble Crème De Coco Shampoo, 8 Ounce
This product is awesome. I first tried it at a friend’s house when I was traveling and forgot my Pantene smoothing shampoo. I was hesitant, but really impressed with how soft and manageable my hair was. The only thing keeping me from switching completely—and why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5–is that it’s pretty expensive for not too noticeable a difference from my regular brand.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice moisturizing formula that isn't too heavy for finer hair types. It's a rich shampoo that puts back in what my heat styling and products take out. A gentle coconut scent will leave you feeling relaxed like you came off a beach.
Marcia R.
KISSIMMEE , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusto este producto ya que cumple con las expectativas, es una buena opción si lo comparamos con la competencia, lo recomiendo para las personas que les gusta cuidar el cabello.

Lo compraré las veces que sean necesarias.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smell in this one. It’s not my go to but I would finish the bottle if it’s on hand. A little goes a long way with this though. And it is gentle on your hair but leaves it clean.
Lauren E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m probably not the best reviewer for this because I like this shampoo just for the smell, haha. I only shampoo my hair maybe once every few days since I have a dry scalp and if I shampoo too often my hair gets really brittle-but once my hair starts to feel greasy this does a nice job of getting it clean and smelling good in the process ☺️
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this is my guilty pleasure, luxury shampoo. When I want to feel super yummy and luxurious- I reach for this stuff. It's also the only shampoo I'll use on my hair extensions.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing! Not only does it smell good, but it’s not very heavy. I have fine hair so I struggle to find a good cleansing and moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that doesn’t weigh down my hair. This is great and I would recommend for sure!
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall this is a great shampoo. It smells really nice and makes my hair feel great. The price isn’t too bad and even when my friends used it they loved it. I recommend this shampoo and anything else from this brand
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're into coconut or coconut scent, this is a must try. The scent of this shampoo is amazing. On the extra moisturizing/heavy side, so I wouldn't recommend for fine or oily hair.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very very frizzy hair and decided to give this a shot. It's a little pricey but I love it! My only complaint is it can be a little too oily if you forget to shake it up.
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Does this shampoo smell good?
Maria
I've been looking for a shampoo that can really help my hair not he so frizzy , would this shampoo help ? my hair is thin and fine . although it does fall a lot would this also make it fall , I really don't need that.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's always hype over this brand, what makes it so different from the rest?
Roxana B.
Does this Bumble and Bumble line work for curly hair, occasional dried out due to salt water? I live in Miami and live to hang out at the beach or pool. I don't want to spend the money if it's going to make my curls fall flat. Thank for the help. :)
Natasha H.
Aurora, IL
Does anyone know of any affordable dupes to this? I love the product and hate to dupe it, but I have long,naturally curly hair. This product does not go along way especially with their products being pricey. Or any suggestions on the best time to buy for sales??