BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

With a blend of tropical oils and Murumuru butters, this conditioner helps restore sheen and softness, improve flexibility, and hydrate to tame frizz.

INGREDIENTS

Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate: a mild and creamy cleansing agent

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: conditioning, shine

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: moisturizing, shine

Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: moisturizing, shine

Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: moisture-rich, soothing

Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: protects

Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: conditioning, fullness, moisture

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: moisturizing, conditioning, reparative, feel and gloss

Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: elasticity, body, moisture

Glycerin: softening

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I normally like B&B products but this is lackluster. The smell is okay, and it’s average as far as how it makes my hair feel. I have naturally curly and coarse hair and it doesn’t really leave it soft, almost feels more dry. For the price, I’d recommend trying other B&B shampoo and conditioner and skip this one. It may work better if you have normal fine hair.
Zoellen F.
Portland
This shampoo makes my hair so incredibly soft. After shampooing it’s almost as if I don’t need conditioner, that’s just an added bonus. I can brush through my hair with the shampoo in it. The smell is one of the most relaxing shower scents, and continues to make my hair smell amazing even after it’s dry.
octavio r.
Covina, CA
Love the scent!!! Smells like coconut 🥥 and It makes a huge difference especially in dry / frizzy hair types. It lathers nicely, and makes the hair look and feel softer after one use of the shampoo and conditioner.
Cavin U.
Does the job. Smells fine and not too fragrant. My scalp is sensitive and I do like this but I think it does have some drying ingredients so I’ll be trying a greener brand soon.
Olivia J.
This is my go to shampoo for heat styling my hair. It removes all oil’s and product buildup but does not dry out or damage my hair. It has a wonderful scent and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this for curly dry and frizzy hair.
Bekah G.
Denver, CO
Ah I could bathe in this stuff! Leaves my hair feeling silky (albeit a little heavy because of all the oils- so not great for someone with very fine hair). Smells amazing, and really feels like a luxurious product for dry strands.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
A nice moisturizing formula that isn't too heavy for finer hair types. It's a rich shampoo that puts back in what my heat styling and products take out. A gentle coconut scent will leave you feeling relaxed like you came off a beach.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
Overall this is a great shampoo. It smells really nice and makes my hair feel great. The price isn’t too bad and even when my friends used it they loved it. I recommend this shampoo and anything else from this brand
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
I believe I already viewed this product and the conditioner, but to reinforce my previous review: BUY THIS NOW . It smells so good and made my hair so soft and shiny. It also lasts a long time, so it's super worth it for the price!
Eva K.
new york, NY
Love this shampoo. I have been using off and on since college. It is really hydrating, so it leaves hair shiny and soft without weighing it down. It smells delicious too. A classic for a reason. Highly recommend.
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Does this shampoo smell good?
Esmeralda R.
Hi, This is good for wavy hair?
Maria
I've been looking for a shampoo that can really help my hair not he so frizzy , would this shampoo help ? my hair is thin and fine . although it does fall a lot would this also make it fall , I really don't need that.
Roxana B.
Does this Bumble and Bumble line work for curly hair, occasional dried out due to salt water? I live in Miami and live to hang out at the beach or pool. I don't want to spend the money if it's going to make my curls fall flat. Thank for the help. :)
Uma T.
pembroke pines, FL
Does this contain anything harmful? I'm asking because there have been many products I used that cause some damage to fellow friends

Amazon