Bumble and bumble Creme De Coco Shampoo

An indulgent cleanser for rich moisture.

Is this product cruelty free?
Does this have a heavy coconut smell?
I have very thick hair that tends to sit and not hold style well. I need a hydrating shampoo and conditioner. How do you feel about this product?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Creme De Coco Shampoo!
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Love how soft and smooth my hair feels when I use Creme De Coco shampoo & conditioner! Smells amazing, does not weigh down my hair, and it just looks and feels so healthy. My old salon used Bumble & Bumble products, and they're all pretty awesome.
Renee D.
My favorite shampoo of all time! I love the smell and it always makes my hair feel healthy. I have straight black hair and I always get complimented! It lathers very well in the shower and I highly recommend this product. As well as, the conditioner!
Amanda M.
I love this, especially in the fall to remind me of summer. I was sad to learn my salon wouldn't carry it any longer.
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this shampoo! I also use the matching conditioner! I have very fine and dry hair! This does the trick! A little costly but a little goes a long way!!
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
This shampoo smells great! It leaves my hair soft and smooth! Helps with hair growth. I have thin hair so a little does a long way. Definitely recommend this product
Brooke N.
This shampoo is one of my all time favorites! It's so moisturizing and nourishing for my hair, and it smells absolutely amazing. I've tried other Bumble & Bumble products that have been lackluster, but this one lives up to the hype. It's expensive but worth every penny, I think.
lucero P.
Brandon, FL
This shampoo smells delicious. I just feel the urge to eat it lol. Makes my hair shiny and feel soft .
Maren M.
Olympia, WA
So classic and high quality, great for color processed hair and the smell is pleasant without being too perfumey
Kristi M.
Freehold, NJ
Smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I recently stopped using the product because I went to another personalized brand but this is my fave retail product esp because it comes in a travel size so I take it with me on vacation
Sabian R.
Medford, OR
This smells great and makes your hair feel great without making it feel greasy. Definitely worth the price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...