Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Shampoo uploaded by Schree R.Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Shampoo uploaded by Rania Z.Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Shampoo uploaded by Nicole C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

With a blend of tropical oils and Murumuru butters, this conditioner helps restore sheen and softness, improve flexibility, and hydrate to tame frizz.

INGREDIENTS

Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate: a mild and creamy cleansing agent

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: conditioning, shine

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: moisturizing, shine

Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: moisturizing, shine

Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: moisture-rich, soothing

Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: protects

Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: conditioning, fullness, moisture

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: moisturizing, conditioning, reparative, feel and gloss

Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: elasticity, body, moisture

Glycerin: softening

Schree R.
This is one of my favorites! I have long, dry, color-treated hair, and amazingly after shampooing with this my hair almost feels as if I don’t need conditioner. I LOVE the smell, which reminds me of a tropical island escape. It is very concentrated so you don’t need to use a lot. It’s also very creamy and lathers well. I use this with Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Conditioner and Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer and my hair looks shiny, moisturized, and healthy even after blowdrying and straightening. It is pricey, but worth the purchase! I would buy this again!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I normally like B&B products but this is lackluster. The smell is okay, and it’s average as far as how it makes my hair feel. I have naturally curly and coarse hair and it doesn’t really leave it soft, almost feels more dry. For the price, I’d recommend trying other B&B shampoo and conditioner and skip this one. It may work better if you have normal fine hair.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
The Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco shampoo is heaven in a bottle! The formula is thick and gives a nice, heavy lather. It has a sweet, cocoa butter scent that is clean, not overwhelming. My hair felt clean and super moisturized. I even like that the packaging is simple and cute. This is one of my favorites!
Lindsey B.
This is the best smelling shampoo I have ever used. You feel like you’ve been transported to a beach island with the smell of coconut that this shampoo has. It also keeps your hair soft and shiny. The only downside is how pricey bumble and bumble products are!
Olivia J.
This is my go to shampoo for heat styling my hair. It removes all oil’s and product buildup but does not dry out or damage my hair. It has a wonderful scent and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this for curly dry and frizzy hair.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff smells amazing! Not only does it smell good, but it’s not very heavy. I have fine hair so I struggle to find a good cleansing and moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that doesn’t weigh down my hair. This is great and I would recommend for sure!
Bekah G.
Denver, CO
Ah I could bathe in this stuff! Leaves my hair feeling silky (albeit a little heavy because of all the oils- so not great for someone with very fine hair). Smells amazing, and really feels like a luxurious product for dry strands.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
A nice moisturizing formula that isn't too heavy for finer hair types. It's a rich shampoo that puts back in what my heat styling and products take out. A gentle coconut scent will leave you feeling relaxed like you came off a beach.
Samantha N.
Loganville , GA
Overall this is a great shampoo. It smells really nice and makes my hair feel great. The price isn’t too bad and even when my friends used it they loved it. I recommend this shampoo and anything else from this brand
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
I believe I already viewed this product and the conditioner, but to reinforce my previous review: BUY THIS NOW . It smells so good and made my hair so soft and shiny. It also lasts a long time, so it's super worth it for the price!
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Does this shampoo smell good?
Esmeralda R.
Hi, This is good for wavy hair?
Maria
I've been looking for a shampoo that can really help my hair not he so frizzy , would this shampoo help ? my hair is thin and fine . although it does fall a lot would this also make it fall , I really don't need that.
Natasha H.
Aurora, IL
Does anyone know of any affordable dupes to this? I love the product and hate to dupe it, but I have long,naturally curly hair. This product does not go along way especially with their products being pricey. Or any suggestions on the best time to buy for sales??
Roxana B.
Does this Bumble and Bumble line work for curly hair, occasional dried out due to salt water? I live in Miami and live to hang out at the beach or pool. I don't want to spend the money if it's going to make my curls fall flat. Thank for the help. :)