Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco Masque

A weekly masque made with a trio of tropical butters. Words can't describe how soft, silky and glossy this trio of tropical butters leaves hair—you just have to feel it for yourself. It is formulated Without: - Parabens For best results, pair with Creme de Coco Shampoo and Creme de Coco Conditioner. This product is compatible with color-treated hair.

Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco Masque
  • "The product itself works great but since it is a mask, the scent is important too." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite conditioning masque & it makes my hair look and feel brand new." in 1 review
Hailey W.
Works great for frizz!! A little bit definitely goes a long way! I never apply much at all to my roots. Use after shampooing and then rinse out after about 5 minutes!
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Hair masks are my jam and this one is amazing! It smells heavenly and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I don't use this when I want to play up my natural curls because it weighs them down but when I'm rocking the straight hair, this is my go to. You can also apply it, put on a hair cap, and let it sit for 20 min or so on wet hair. Your own body heat in combination with the cap will make it soak in.
K.T. L.
Sparks, NV
This is a buttery, luxurious conditioner for dry, damaged & over-processed hair & the cocoa smell is to die for! My hair is coarse and dry, with 2 sets of bleached blond & red highlights, so it’s really in need of moisture. I can actually feel this conditioner soaking in, like my hair is drinking it up.

My favorite method of using it (when I have time) is to apply to freshly shampooed hair & sit outside in the sun, allowing the heat to let the conditioner sink deeper into my hair strands. This gives the best result. When I rinse it out after about half an hour, my hair feels so soft and silky, like it has never been touched by bleach. When I don’t have time for that, I just apply the conditioner and a heat-insulated shower cap. I blast a couple of times with the hair dryer for a heat boost & let the conditioner sit under the shower cap for half an hour. This gives excellent results too, but not quite as perfect as when my hair is warmed by the sun.

I use this 1x per week as a deep conditioning treatment. The instructions say you can leave it on over night, but haven’t tried that method yet. The only down side is that it contains the dreaded silicone – although it is very far down in the ingredient list, so that must mean there isn’t a ton of it. Most conditioners that give such excellent results have silicone listed among the first 5 ingredients, and too much of it is damaging to the hair. It’s almost impossible to find a good conditioner without it, so I’ll take what I can get. This is my all time favorite conditioning masque & it makes my hair look and feel brand new. Love it!!
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a lifesaver. This mask brings back the shine and bounce to my hair when I've been bad to it. It is thick and creamy and has a lovely cocoa scent to it that makes your whole shower smell like a dream.
Margaret K.
Lancaster, PA
A very hydrating mask! I don't like most BB products, but this is one I come back to time and time again. I recommend it to many clients who have parched and bleached hair as well as clients who want to cut back on frizz. I love the smell too!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
The holy grail of hair masks. I will say you need to like the scent of coconut as it's pretty strong here. Not in a horrible way, it smells like coconuts on a beach in the Carribean. The scent doesn't last as long as the healing power in this one, it turns around damage in as little as one use and gives incredible shine.
Kait E.
I have thin hair that is processed on the ends and I love this product to bring my hair back to life! No more split ends or frizziness and yet my hair is not plastered to my scalp either- plus the scent is to die for. If you haven't tried this, do your hair a favor and get some asap!
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Amazing fragrance and a deep penetrating formula for a perfect hair treatment. Bumble and Bumble continues to bring high quality salon products to the table whether at Sephora or a local salon. Would continually come back to this brand
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
I love this mask. I worked in a salon that was bumble exclusive and this was my go to for thick and curly hair. It's too heavy for finer hair types but if you're looking for moisture and frizz control this is great
Rosey L.
Omg this stuff is amazing! This will leave your hair sooo soft and it smells amazing! It works great on curly hair and will have everyone around you wanting to sniff your hair because like i said It smells great!