BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #87 in Hair Masks

A weekly masque made with a trio of tropical butters. Words can't describe how soft, silky and glossy this trio of tropical butters leaves hair—you just have to feel it for yourself. It is formulated Without: - Parabens For best results, pair with Creme de Coco Shampoo and Creme de Coco Conditioner. This product is compatible with color-treated hair.

Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Masque
  • "The product itself works great but since it is a mask, the scent is important too." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite conditioning masque & it makes my hair look and feel brand new." in 1 review
Tamara J.
Not only does the Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque smell like summer in a tube, it left my hair feeling silky and hydrated. My advice is to leave it on at least 5 to 7 minutes in the shower or put it in your hair before you lie out by the pool. I definitely plan to buy this every summer! <3
Hailey W.
Works great for frizz!! A little bit definitely goes a long way! I never apply much at all to my roots. Use after shampooing and then rinse out after about 5 minutes!
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Hair masks are my jam and this one is amazing! It smells heavenly and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I don't use this when I want to play up my natural curls because it weighs them down but when I'm rocking the straight hair, this is my go to. You can also apply it, put on a hair cap, and let it sit for 20 min or so on wet hair. Your own body heat in combination with the cap will make it soak in.
K.T. L.
Sparks, NV
This is a buttery, luxurious conditioner for dry, damaged & over-processed hair & the cocoa smell is to die for! My hair is coarse and dry, with 2 sets of bleached blond & red highlights, so it’s really in need of moisture. I can actually feel this conditioner soaking in, like my hair is drinking it up.

My favorite method of using it (when I have time) is to apply to freshly shampooed hair & sit outside in the sun, allowing the heat to let the conditioner sink deeper into my hair strands. This gives the best result. When I rinse it out after about half an hour, my hair feels so soft and silky, like it has never been touched by bleach. When I don’t have time for that, I just apply the conditioner and a heat-insulated shower cap. I blast a couple of times with the hair dryer for a heat boost & let the conditioner sit under the shower cap for half an hour. This gives excellent results too, but not quite as perfect as when my hair is warmed by the sun.

I use this 1x per week as a deep conditioning treatment. The instructions say you can leave it on over night, but haven’t tried that method yet. The only down side is that it contains the dreaded silicone – although it is very far down in the ingredient list, so that must mean there isn’t a ton of it. Most conditioners that give such excellent results have silicone listed among the first 5 ingredients, and too much of it is damaging to the hair. It’s almost impossible to find a good conditioner without it, so I’ll take what I can get. This is my all time favorite conditioning masque & it makes my hair look and feel brand new. Love it!!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
The holy grail of hair masks. I will say you need to like the scent of coconut as it's pretty strong here. Not in a horrible way, it smells like coconuts on a beach in the Carribean. The scent doesn't last as long as the healing power in this one, it turns around damage in as little as one use and gives incredible shine.
Kait E.
I have thin hair that is processed on the ends and I love this product to bring my hair back to life! No more split ends or frizziness and yet my hair is not plastered to my scalp either- plus the scent is to die for. If you haven't tried this, do your hair a favor and get some asap!
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
I love this mask. I worked in a salon that was bumble exclusive and this was my go to for thick and curly hair. It's too heavy for finer hair types but if you're looking for moisture and frizz control this is great
Keri M.
Rich treatment mask , works well for my severely damaged Asian naturally black bleached blonde hair . I leave this on for about 10 minutes , amd it rinses well with no residue.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
The creme de coco line is one of my favorites from Bumble and Bumble. This hair mask left my hair feeling soft and conditioned without it being weighed down.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
First off this product smells AMAZING. I put a dime size amount in my hair and let it sit while I shave and wash my body. It is a little hard to rinse out but it's so worth it. The smell clings to the hair so you smell delicious and it makes my hair so silky and soft it's insane. I've used so many hair products to try to manage my hair. It's very thick and can be very frizzy and staticky and this stuff works. May be a little pricey for some but it lasts forever.

back