Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Conditioner
With a blend of tropical oils and Murumuru butters, this conditioner helps improve flexibility, soften, and add shine.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: conditioning, sheen
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: moisturizing, shine
Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: moisturizing, shine
Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: Moisture-rich, soothing
Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: protects
Ximenia Americana (Wild Olive) Seed Oil: softeningsee more...
Top Questions See all 20 Q&A
- "However, every time I use shampoo, including this one, my head is left itchy." in 2 reviews
- "It was great for the color treated locks on my head" in 1 review
- "Keeps your hair very smooth and the smell is amazing!" in 1 review
- "I have fine hair and find that this works great on it." in 1 review
- "I use this on my dry, curly, color-treated hair and it is so good at preventing dryness." in 1 review
A little goes a long way with this so this bottle (for me) lasts forever. The fragrance is TO DIE FOR! It leaves my hair feeling very soft, shiny and smoothed out like I like.
I think this would work out for all hair types but Id be careful about the amount you use. I think ti would be easy to use too much and weigh down the hair too much. I could see this working really well with curly hair.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos