Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Conditioner uploaded by Rania Z.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

With a blend of tropical oils and Murumuru butters, this conditioner helps improve flexibility, soften, and add shine.

INGREDIENTS

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: conditioning, sheen

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: moisturizing, shine

Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: moisturizing, shine

Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: Moisture-rich, soothing

Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: protects

Ximenia Americana (Wild Olive) Seed Oil: softening

Buy on Sephora*
  • "However, every time I use shampoo, including this one, my head is left itchy." in 2 reviews
  • "It was great for the color treated locks on my head" in 1 review
  • "Keeps your hair very smooth and the smell is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair and find that this works great on it." in 1 review
  • "I use this on my dry, curly, color-treated hair and it is so good at preventing dryness." in 1 review
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This has been a favorite high end conditioner of mine for a long long time. There isn’t another conditioner like it. It has an incredible creamy coconut scent that stays in my hair all day. This is my go to conditioner when my hair is fried and frizzy beyond belief (after constantly highlighting my hair then dying it and repeat) . After using this (before straightening) my hair is much sleeker, hydrated, shiny and softer. This is a product that you can tell is high quality early on. Its extremely moisturizing but still lightweight on my hair. It’s pretty pricey so I don’t use this all the time but I do buy it when my hair needs it! I definitely recommend this to people who switch their hair color a lot it works really well without making it oily or feel weighed down.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
One of my favorite conditions. I have super thick and straight hair. I prefer products that really work to smooth my hair and give it a little weight.

A little goes a long way with this so this bottle (for me) lasts forever. The fragrance is TO DIE FOR! It leaves my hair feeling very soft, shiny and smoothed out like I like.

I think this would work out for all hair types but Id be careful about the amount you use. I think ti would be easy to use too much and weigh down the hair too much. I could see this working really well with curly hair.
Stacy M.
Kansas City
I love the Bumble line but this is much too heavy for my hair (fine, wavy, thick). Smell is great and was gentle on my color. Keeps the hair soft and manageable. Overall, not for me, still a good product
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of this product.  I do find after using it that I have a sense of wanting something more.  More detangling, more conditioning.  I would consider it a light conditioner and while it's nice, I much prefer the Super Riche product over this one.  Would not repurchase for myself but it's still a nice product.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I love this super rich and hydrating conditioner with an AMAZING coconut smell. I have an oily scalp and very dry and frizzy hair and this works wonders in the humid Miami weather. Impressed with the high quality! Definitely would recommend.
Olivia J.
Like the shampoo this product leaves your hair smelling beautiful softens it, but does not way down your hair. I have very curly frizzy and dry hair. If I am going to heat style my hair this is the product that I use before and it ensures that I have a long lasting style without excess buildup of oil. I would highly recommend this.
Morgan R.
Fort Collins, CO
I was not super impressed with the Creme de Coco line. Overall, it leaves my hair feeling greasy with a film over it. It does smell great and seems to have some beneficial ingredients. Someone who struggles a lot with frizz might find this line useful!
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I quite like this conditioner from bumble and bumble! Made my hair feel silky soft and has a nice scent that really isn’t overpowering. I used in conjunction with the shampoo but sometimes rotate my products to give my hair a change.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I love this consitioner! I feel like its one of the original “coconut” shampoo/cond combo that everyone went to since forever ago. Once in awhile ill treat myself and make the bottle last as much as i can! Its a really nice product!
Eva K.
New york, NY
This has been a go-to for years when my hair needs an extra dose of moisture. It leave my hair soft, manageable and it smells so, so good. Helps with the appearance of split ends, dryness and damage. A really wonderful conditioner.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good if you have dry ends but roots that get greasy?
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Does this make your hair look/ feel greasy?
Jasmine  M.
Lakeland, TN
Has anyone with course and dry textured hair ever tried this product? If so, has it helped with the breakage or at least put the moisture back into your hair? Thanks!
Sophie B.
London , London
How long does a bottle usually last for?
Anna S.
Springfield, MO
Is this product scented? If so, what does it smell like?