Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Conditioner uploaded by Rania Z.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

With a blend of tropical oils and Murumuru butters, this conditioner helps improve flexibility, soften, and add shine.

INGREDIENTS

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: conditioning, sheen

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: moisturizing, shine

Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: moisturizing, shine

Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: Moisture-rich, soothing

Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: protects

Ximenia Americana (Wild Olive) Seed Oil: softening

Bumble and bumble. Creme de Coco Conditioner
  • "However, every time I use shampoo, including this one, my head is left itchy." in 2 reviews
  • "I have fine hair and find that this works great on it." in 1 review
  • "Keeps your hair very smooth and the smell is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I use this on my dry, curly, color-treated hair and it is so good at preventing dryness." in 1 review
  • "It was great for the color treated locks on my head" in 1 review
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
The Shampoo is amazing! I’ve literally kept a bottle of this since I was 19 (I AM 31!). It smells so nice and fresh, it’s the best coconut oil Shampoo on the market still. Bumble and Bumble just does it for me. I admit, sometimes I have to SEARCH for the products, BUT THEY ARE WORTH IT! Like when my hair was even worse (believe it or not, lol) and the set (both Shampoo and conditioner) MADE MY HAIR LISTEN and TAMED FRIZZ.
Olivia J.
Like the shampoo this product leaves your hair smelling beautiful softens it, but does not way down your hair. I have very curly frizzy and dry hair. If I am going to heat style my hair this is the product that I use before and it ensures that I have a long lasting style without excess buildup of oil. I would highly recommend this.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
One of my favorite conditions. I have super thick and straight hair. I prefer products that really work to smooth my hair and give it a little weight.

A little goes a long way with this so this bottle (for me) lasts forever. The fragrance is TO DIE FOR! It leaves my hair feeling very soft, shiny and smoothed out like I like.

I think this would work out for all hair types but Id be careful about the amount you use. I think ti would be easy to use too much and weigh down the hair too much. I could see this working really well with curly hair.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I quite like this conditioner from bumble and bumble! Made my hair feel silky soft and has a nice scent that really isn’t overpowering. I used in conjunction with the shampoo but sometimes rotate my products to give my hair a change.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of this product.  I do find after using it that I have a sense of wanting something more.  More detangling, more conditioning.  I would consider it a light conditioner and while it's nice, I much prefer the Super Riche product over this one.  Would not repurchase for myself but it's still a nice product.
Danielle L.
Coronado , CA
Cream de Coco is a coconut conditioner. I don’t really like the smell of this conditioner. I would say there are conditioners I like better from Bumble & Bumble. Like the oil conditioner. It’s not sulfate free. It is moisturizing, which is great for dry hair.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I love this consitioner! I feel like its one of the original “coconut” shampoo/cond combo that everyone went to since forever ago. Once in awhile ill treat myself and make the bottle last as much as i can! Its a really nice product!
Eva K.
This has been a go-to for years when my hair needs an extra dose of moisture. It leave my hair soft, manageable and it smells so, so good. Helps with the appearance of split ends, dryness and damage. A really wonderful conditioner.
Kellie N.
Washington, DC
My favorite!!! I used to get my hair cut at the B&B salon in NYC. They first introduced me to this gem. I buy the largest bottle with the pump. The scent is amazing. Seriously transports you to vacation.
Khanh N.
Montville , NJ
This is an okay conditioner it makes my hair smells like coconut but that’s about it. I didn’t find it that hydrating. Compared to their invisible oil line this one fall short. I wouldn’t recommend.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good if you have dry ends but roots that get greasy?
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Does this make your hair look/ feel greasy?
Jasmine  M.
Lakeland, TN
Has anyone with course and dry textured hair ever tried this product? If so, has it helped with the breakage or at least put the moisture back into your hair? Thanks!
Sophie B.
London , London
How long does a bottle usually last for?
Anna S.
Springfield, MO
Is this product scented? If so, what does it smell like?