BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Is this good if you have dry ends but roots that get greasy?3 Answers
Lori K.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
I love the smell and how clean my hair feels, but it leaves a lot of tangles in my hair that I have a hard time getting out. Since I have been using it my hairstylist commented that my hair is much healthier, and I don't buy it from her because she works out of her home, I purchase it on the website. They always have promotions and free gifts on the website also. Even though I get the tangles I continue to use it because it's not heavy and rinses clean.
Sare B.
Sare B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVED the way this conditioner smelled but it left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. This is probably for a more coarse hair type that needs more taming. The packaging is cute and as I mentioned before, it smells phenomenal , I would love to use it more often but sadly it wasn't for me.
Maddy T.
Maddy T.
I like this product a lot, it smells fantastic and makes your hair very soft and shiny. I have very frizzy, damaged hair and it helps with that too! The packaging is nice and it doesn't leak. I also like that it is very thick. It is comparable to many other high end conditioners.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
LOVE how creamy it is and how soft it leaves your hair! It smells nice too. The smell is very tropical like and that makes me feel like I'm on vacation even though I'm in my bathroom. I have light brown and think hair. I'm pretty satisfied with this review
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
My absolute FAVORITE!!! It smells delicious and leaves my hair unbelievably soft and shiny! I could run my hands through it all day after using this, it really does work wonders even with fine hair it makes my hair healthy and full. No weighing down here!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Pewaukee, WI
i liked this conditioner. it smells really nice and made my hair feel super smooth. i have thick, combo hair and i would definitely repurchase it. it is a bit pricier than drugstore conditioners but it's reasonable and lasts a fairly long time.
Abra B.
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
The smell of this is enough to convince anyone with a nose to keep buying! Purchased at Target. Did I mention the amazing scent? Pricey but worth it for the higher quality product. De tangles my very long fine hair easily.
Faith C.
Faith C.
This conditioner is worth the high price; after bleaching my hair, all of my strands felt like straw. After using this product, my hair felt silky and hydrated without being greasy. Would recommend.
Coral S.
Coral S.
Phoenix, AZ
If you love coconut you will love this. Great for mostly all hair types. This leaves your hair feeling healthy and moisturized, also while leaving an amazing coconut smell
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Plantation, FL
This stuff is great and really helps to moisturize and strengthen my hair! I would recommend this to people who color treat and hot tool style their hair often!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good if you have dry ends but roots that get greasy?