BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Kansas City, MO
Leave in conditions are a must for me when getting through the winter months!! The ends of my hair need some added mosturizer to make it through the season and this product does the trick!! I also really love the smell of this product, and my boyfriend does too!! You can enhance this product by letting your hair air dry, it really soaks in the conditioner that way!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Upland, CA
In the summer my hair gets super frizzy because of the humidity. So when I straighten my hair it NEVER stays straight. My sister told me to use this with defrizz, and my hair stayed straight all day! It may be a tad on the expensive side, but in my opinion, other leave in conditioners have nothing on this. It also works great in the winter to keep hair moisturized!
alynthia a.
alynthia a.
Germantown, MD
The bottle says it can be usedited as a leave in or a rinse out conditioner. This is great for a co-wash in between shampoos. It helps define curlson and makes my hair soft. As a leave in I suggest mixing with a little water in a spray bottle. The smell is kind of weird but it goes away rather quickly. It makes a difference with my twist outs.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble and bumble is an amazing brand. I generally buy this at my hair salon and I love it! I've always been a huge fan of leavin conditioner so this was an automatic favorite. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy which is a plus. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
I have very corse very frizzy hair and the Bumble and Bumble leave in conditioner is great! It makes it look like those beautiful hair commercials. It revives my hair and makes it silky smooth, leaves my hair smelling wonderful! I would certainly recommend this product.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! I thought it was crazy to spend so much on hair product until Bumble and Bumble came into my life. It has an amazing scent, it is a bit pricey but completely worth it! The scent is long lasting and when I am out I will buy this again!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
To say the least, this is by far the best leave in conditioner I have ever purchased. It is well worth its price because of how effective it is in moisturizing my thick, dark hair. This product is definitely a must try and worth every penny.
Emily C.
Emily C.
This is the perfect leave in conditioner. I have really think, dry, wavy hair and this product works wonders. My hair keeps its volume while still soaking in the moisture. It never looks or feels greasy. You won't regret this purchase
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Santa Clarita, CA
Since I'm a blonde and constantly bleaching my hair this is a great product for my hair, it leaves it super hydrated and shiny and looks like my hair isn't too damaged. A little goes a long way and I find that it lasts me a while.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Edison, NJ
My daughter uses this she swears by all Bumble and Bumble products her hair is natural blonde but she colors it all different colors and I personally think it is to expensive to me I have no idea