BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A conditioner for all hair types

Works as a rinse-out conditioner for fine to normal hair or as a leave-in for thick, coarse textures

INGREDIENTS:

Panthenol and wheat germ glycerides (condition); elder flower extract (softens)

Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
This stuff is amazing!!! Love it because it made my heart a lot healthier and stronger! Also not only does it feel soft but that shine is AMAZE! It leaves my hair feeling like I’m fresh out of the hair salon! Definitely recommend!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I love this product! I received it as a gift with purchase from Ulta And I am definitely considering purchasing a full-size bottle. It made my hair feel so smooth and silky. I liked to apply it at night time and then rinse my hair the next morning. Bumble and bumble products are a little pricey but they are very high-quality and I recommend them.
Shelby M.
Westerville, OH
This stuff was the BEST!!! I'm pretty sure it's discontinued now. It was perfect for my unruly hair. Love that you can either rinse out or leave in. I usually rinsed out to get the smoothness back to my colored hair. Knocked off a star because it's so expensive.
Amy S.
I like this conditioner. It smells really good and it helps with detangling. It makes my hair very shiny and soft. It is more expensive than others but you don’t need to use as much. I would definitely buy again!
Erin P.
There are only a few companies that I would purchase from without looking up a review, this brand is one of them. This conditioner is amazing! I have dry and damaged hair so anytime I find a product that provides the perfect amount of moisture and protein I’m all in! Bumble and Bumble never lets me down!
Tara B.
Great brand great product! I use this as frizz control-I have thick colored hair. You can also mix with Bumble and bumble. Styling Creme for more of a control. It is a little pricey but you know your paying for a great product & a little goes a long way
Claire J.
Love love love Bumble and Bumble and this leave in does not disappoint! It's another great product from them and helps my dry, fine, curly ends look quenched and defined. Only wish it was easier to find and had a lower price tag -- at least it lasts a good while!
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love bumble and bumble. It is an amazing all natural conditioner that smells so earthy and doesnt leave ypur hair feeling greasy and weighed down! Leave in or rinse out either way it does the job of smooth silky locks all day!
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Bumble and bumble feen! My hairdresser uses this on me when I go get my hair done and the result is gorgeous. I ordered from this brad and got the leave in cause my hair damages fast and it’s amazing. I will but again!
Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
Bumble and bumble is one of my favorite hair care brands. My hair is always left feeling soft and smelling great. The price is kind of high but I think it’s worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Pahola J.
I have frizzy and color damaged hair, looking for a product to help control it. Would this be a good product for my needs?
 Marissa C.
How exactly does this product work? For what types of hair will this be the most effective?