BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A single-use product that smoothes hair for lasting manageability and frizz reduction. Formulated with patent-pending Concen-straight Technology™, which helps maintain hair's natural integrity, this formula smooths hair for manageability and frizz reduction for up to 30 shampoos. Concen-straight was created to let you style your hair as straight as you like it. Once you've given yourself the treatment, it's up to you how straight you'd like to style your hair. Flat irons render hair pin-straight, blow dryers create body and movement, curling irons create smooth shapes, while air drying reveals natural, more manageable texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Hair type and condition are extremely important to consider before you use Concen-straight. Though gentle, this treatment alters bonds and exposes hair to high heat. For clients who color their hair: As with any chemical treatment, this treatment may cause color fade, especially in redder tones. In order to avoid shift in color, you must use Concen-straight first, and then wait two weeks to have your hair colored. For clients who chemically straighten their hair: Wait six weeks after any professional straightening service to use Concen-straight Smoothing Treatment.For clients who have fragile or bleached hair: Hair that has been bleached, double-processed or over processed may be fragile. Bb.Mending family (Bb.Mending Shampoo, Conditioner, Masque and Complex) is recommended for use to repair fragile hair until strands feel strengthened before using Concen-straight Smoothing Treatment. If you aren't sure, ask your stylist. Additional considerations: This product contains sulfites. If you are sensitive or allergic, consult a physician prior to use. Expect a noticeable odor: Like many treatments, Concen-straight contains technology that is detectable by smell. Dampness can release a smell for a few days

Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Awesome product if you can follow directions!I watched the YouTube video for this before I even bought it lol ...This stuff works.My hair is 3a-3b,high porosity, medium density and about 24 inches in length ...I honestly can't figure out how anyone could not get pretty nice results from this product if they followed directions lolOnly negative I have is the smell ... its enough to make you notice its there :DI opened my bathroom window during the 30 minute processing time ...I'm looking forward to seeing my curl pattern return after my 30 washes which is why I choose this product over permanent bone straightening methods..I wanted a product that was effective but temporary.....
Maral S.
Visalia, CA
I have very thick , full , wavy long hair and this smoothing treatment worked so well. I loved it so much. Made my hair feel super smooth and straight. Of course I still had to flat iron my hair because of how thick my hair is. But I highly recommend this treatment. Love it.
Savanah J.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this product before styling my hair with a flat iron and it protects and Preps my hair perfectly :) leaves my hair without frizz and every single strand in place! Not to mention it smells soooo good!
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
Muy buen producto su olor y textura son agradables lo recomiendo.. y es fácil de conseguir
Lucy P.
I love this product but. I miss something I do not know I think her smell should be more flowers and that lasts longer, I think that all women want our hair to smell rich.
Jeanneth A.
Este producto me lo regalaron y me cayo buenisimo! Me dejo el cabello super suave, pero no se donde volver a comprarlo. La presentacion es muy atractiva y es de facil aplicacion.
alina z.
Carolina M.
Cruz Alta
Que tal es este producto.!?