BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Warm Brunette Conditioner by Bumble and Bumble for

Marilyn S.
I love all bumble & bumble products, especially this conditioner, it keeps my color treated hair looking vibrant & clean all week!! Definitely an awesome product for brunettes, to keep your color good!
Kedrin W.
Warren, RI
This is a perfect product for when you want to get the most out of your hair color. Although obvious, it does two jobs, conditions and supports hair color. Due to this nature it's not the strongest conditioner you can buy, but if you need a good condition and are worried about losing some of that beautiful color you have, this is the product you should reach for.

Overall, the extension of your color life is fairly noticeable. It's a bit subjective to how long this will extend your color, but it is 100% obvious that it does extend the warmth and life of the color.

One note: If you have highlights, be careful! This can dull them if you have really light blonde ones. If it's just one or two levels, this won't really affect those!
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
A great color conscience product. it helps maintain the integrity of the color you painstakingly took hours to achieve. it helps to extend the life of your color by at least another 2 months. its a great alternative to getting glazes in between colors.
Andrea G.
This adds so much depth and brightness to my hair. Everyone was asking me if I got my hair colored but it is just this conditioner. It smells amazing and the bottle lasts forever. Seriously, this makes a huge difference!
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
It definitely made my color last longer and even made it a little brighter! Although I don't think it made my hair any softer it is still a great product to rotate in your collection if you have color treated hair!
Rose C.
Keeps my color looking rich and my highlights fresh and not brassy. I love this stuff!!!!i Its very affordable and lasts a long time. The bottle is plastic and easy to keep in the shower. I buy mine at Sephora's along w my other Bb products.its definitely my favorite brand for my hair needs
Robin W.
N Royalton, OH
Bumble & Bumble is one of the pricier options when it comes to hair care... But all for good reason. Seriously LOVE the way this product makes my color last and how healthy my hair looks and feels everyday!
Taylor A.
Oneida
I love this stuff. It defiantly helps with the fading since I just colored over my ombre for the second and I haven't noticed any fading unlike the first time. Plus love the way it makes my hair smell.
Nadia D.
Orland Park, IL
Worth the extreme price. it smells amazing and leaves my thin hair feeling so soft and luxurious. i would buy again for sure without a doubt. the scent is long lasting but very subtle. buy it brunettes!
Meagan E.
Peoria, AZ
I went from blonde to brunette a while ago and this conditioner helped the fading so much and kept my brunette locks rich and vibrant. Also, still very moisturizing and makes the hair feel so soft!