BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Erina B.
Aurora, CO
I really consider Bumble and Bumble to best one of these hair care brands out there. I not only worship their surf spray, I'm also a fan of their color support shampoo. I have thick Asian hair which means it is next to impossible to keep color in my hair for longer then a couple weeks but this product helps to extend that. Not for more then a couple extra weeks, but hey thats double the time as usual right?
Jaci B.
I get my hair colored at the Bumble and Bumble salon, and afterwards they suggested this. Never did I think it would work so well! My color stayed true to the salon color for weeks on weeks!
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This shampoo, when paired with the conditioner, has seriously brought out the radiance of my natural hair color! When using this shampoo every time I wash my hair, it leaves my hair smooth and transforms my usual dullness to radiance. Love this shampoo, and will definitely be repurchasing
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Emma S.
This is soooooooooooo great ! Smells great and my hair feels great!!! I need to buy some more soon because of how great this product is!
Tammy R.
Roseville, CA
Bumble and Bumble Color a Support Shampoo, Extra Mild, for Warm Brunettes is a great shampoo. I prefer the Thickening Shampoo more.
Taryn S.
Before when I had brown hair I loved it it did not make my hair greasy at all and I would definitely recommend this product
Paulina Z.
Garden City, NY
My hair is on the line between brown and blonde, so when I use this, it makes my hair color look fuller and more vibrant.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down