BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Just recently went blonde. Would this help keep the blond...1 Answers
  • I am a platinum blonde is this product good for me?2 Answers
Ami J.
I bought this for my daughter who has naturally blonde hair and she loves it! Smells great and left her hair soft and smooth.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
I love bumble and bumble products but I don't think I will be trying this one out seeing as I don't have blonde hair
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
1,088 reviews
Hey man. I will be able, and the best way for a while back, but I think it would take a look at this time of day
Breanna B.
Spring, TX
Helps with colored hair. Great scent! Excellent formula, the brands a little pricey but definitely worth it
Christina H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great shampoo I used to use it when I had my hair blonde I loved the way it made my hair feel so silky
Lezleigh B.
If I could give this product10 stars I would! Love it.. and all of the bumble and bumble products!!!!
Tanya S.
Dothan, AL
I love all of Bumble and Bumble products. This works especially with my color treated hair well.
Roberta L.
Prairie Village, KS
My color stays true with this shampoo. It is gentle and mild, and I love how it smells
Bree G.
Sandy, OR
This shampoo is great honestly but it doesn’t last. For the price you pay I would expect it to do a lot@for my hair but it tends to leave much to be desired and I just don’t have time for something like that.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
I am a platinum blonde is this product good for me?
Larissa I.
Just recently went blonde. Would this help keep the blonde bright? More golden blonde then Platinum! Thanks!